chapter two

Monday

  The day continued and school was still as shitty as we left it 2 months ago. We were seniors this year so I thought it would be more chill, but somehow every teacher is already up my ass.

  The bell rang signaling that 5th period was now over and last block had begun. I made my way to my locker. Which by the way is on the complete opposite side of the school. I made it to my locker after which felt like a million years, but only was maybe 2 minutes. It was only the first day of school and my binders a mess as well as me.

  "Ugh shit" I groaned to myself as my history book fell to the floor.

  I bent down to grab my book but was beat to it my a larger hand. Assuming it was a boy I shot up.

  "You must be Tiffany Hayes" the male spoke.

  "uh yeah, who are you?" I said with confusion.

  "I'm billy"

  I stared for a little longer.

  "Billy Hargrove"

  "It's nice you meet you billy" i said flashing a smile.

The final bell rang telling that this was your last call to get to 6th block.  I walked past billy and made my way to class. I didn't even get to ask how he knew my name. But holy dang he was hot.

Chapter two: finished
Word count: 235
This is a short and rushed chapter and I promise it will get longer and better. Leave a VOTE if i should continue this.