Chapter One

This song is a bop.

As you guys know this is my first book! Tell me how you like it. On to the story! Btw this is how Tae, Kookie and Jimin look like. Sorry for the bad quality.

________________________________________________________________________________

One day before the first day of school.

Taehyung knocks on the door of his friend's house excitedly waiting. He could hear faint footsteps getting louder until the door opened.

"Oh hey, whats up Tae?" Asked the short male.

"Nothing, I was just bored. Do you wanna play Overwatch?" Questioned the dirty blonde.

"Sure come in!"

Taehyung walked in and was greeted by the Jimin's mom.

"Hello Mrs.Park! Me and Jimin are just going to go play Overwatch in his room."

"Ok don't play for too long! It's not good for your eyes!" She shouted as they made their way upstairs to Jimin's room

(Background Info)

Taehyung and Jimin had been best friends and neighbors since there were toddlers. Their parents would always leave them together while they would go to work since they lived close by. They also went to the same school all their life, so they had each others back. They even dated for a month when they were freshmen in high school. They were close, but they never kissed or anything. Taehyung broke up with him because he thought it didn't feel right. Even through all of that they were still best friends. Now they were in college. They lived in the dorms, but Jimin and Taehyung would visit their parents at homes they wouldn't be so worried about them. 

Back to present

They did exactly what Mrs. Park told them not to do. They played for hours until 11:15 pm. They would still be playing, if Mrs. Park hadn't come in and told Taehyung what time it was.

"Oh shit I didn't realize it was that late! Bye Jimin!" Cursed Taehyung as he grabed his belongings from Jimin's room.

"Bye Tae!"

"Watch your language mister" Shouted Mrs. Park as he walked out.

"Sorry" Taehyung apologizing as he left the front door.

He started running towards his house which was a couple of houses down on the opposite side of the street. When he reached his house, he rang the doorbell to his house. His mom unlocked the door to reveal a disheveled Taehyung due to running.

"Your finally back!" Said his mom showering him and kissing while hugging him tightly.

"Mom you're suffocating me! I'm not even inside yet!"

"Ok! Ok! Come inside and eat dinner."

Taehyung walked and greeted him dad who was waiting for him at the dinner table.

"Hey dad! Sorry to keep you waiting."

"It's ok. Just sit down to eat now."

His mom put the food on the table, and they started eating. Taehyung's mom was still putting some things away before coming to the table. Taehyung took a spoonful of food and went up to his mom and made her eat it.

"Thank you sweetie!"

He sat back down with his mom and started eating again.

"Make sure you a good first day at school tomorrow." Said Taehyung's dad.

"Mhm."

After everyone was done eating Taehyung helped his mom clean the table and kitchen counters. When he was done he made his way upstairs to his room and let himself fall onto his bed on his stomach. He crawled up to his pillow and buried his face in it. 

"Fuck! I forgot tomorrow is the first day of school!"

 Taehyung had mild insomnia. It ran in his family. His mother had it too but she took pills and her husband was there to help her fall asleep by cuddling her. He tried to sleep by holding all his stuffed animals but it didn't work. After 2 hours and 15 minutes of tossing and turning, he finally fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this trash. I'm really bad at writing. I promise a lot of fluff and tell me if you want smut.Also if there is any I wont be putting warning. Or maybe i will idk.  I'm also sorry if it look weird on your phones because I wrote this on my laptop. I hope it doesn't. Also, i'm not sure how the whole insomnia thing works. Anyway bye! Love ya :)