Chapter Four

Issa bop. Periodt. :)

_______________________________________

Taehyung woke up by the sound of him calm nature-sounding ringtone. He did his daily routine and walked downstairs. He was surprised to see his mom. 

"Hey honey"

"Oh, hey mom! I didn't know you'd be here!"

"They gave me and your dad a day off"

"That's good! Go rest you already work a lot and you don't get many days off because of how busy the hospital always is."

"I will. I just wanted to see my baby before he leaves for school!"

"Oh, bye the way, i'll be at a friends house on Friday or Saturday, so don't worry if I don't come back. I'm probably gonna sleep over."

"Oh, is it Jimin?"

"No, It's my other friend"

"Boy or girl?"

"Mooooommmm, why does that matter?"

"Just tell me honey"

"Ok fine. It's a boy"

"Ooooh, does my baby happen to have a crush?"

"Moooomm, stop teasing me! I'm going to be late for school!"

"Ok bye honey! I love you!"

"Bye! I love you too!"

Taehyung pulled out his phone and read the time: 8:30. He has 40 minutes until school starts. He pulls out his earbuds from his jacket pocket and pushes them in his ear. Then he starts walking. 

"Taehyuuuuunnnngggg! Wait up!"

Fortunately, since he was not blasting his music, he could hear someone call his name. He turned around to see Jungkook on the other side of the road running to him. Taehyung stopped walking so the younger could catch up. Finally, Jungkook caught up to Taehyung, and they started walking. Taehyung took out one earbud, so he could listen if the younger would say anything. 

"Where do you want to go this Saturday?" asked the younger. 

"I don't know that's why I asked you."

"Well lets go..... to a bar."

"Ooooh, i'm down, but i'm telling you right now, I don't have a high alcohol tolerance. 

"Yeah. Ok. Anyway, what you listening to?"

"Mikrokosmos by: BTS."

"I love that song! Let me hear!"

Taehyung passes Jungkook the earbud that was dangling on the outside of his jacket. Jungkook starts singing, and Taehyung then starts to look at him.

"I like your voice."

"T-Thank you."

Jungkook starts blushing. The song changes throughout their walk to other calm BTS songs. Jungkook takes out him own phone and reads the time: 8:45.

"Hey it's too early to go to class right now. Wanna hang out in my dorm."

"Sure."

Jungkook takes out the earbud and hands it to Taehyung. Jungkook skips through the hallway, while Taehyung follows him. 

'Ain't he a little cutie' thought Taehyung.

They finally reach Jungkook's room. Jungkook takes out his keys from the side pocket on his backpack and unlocks the door. They both walk in, and Taehyung is surprised it's not dirtier. Their are not any piles of clothes on the floor like he thought their would be. 

"I live by myself because I wasn't able to find a room mate."

Taehyung simply nods and sits down on Jungkook's bed. Suddenly, Taehyung gets a call. He reads the name: Jiminie pabo :) He smiles and answers it.

"Hey hyung! What's up?"

"Hey where are you. Your mom said you already left."

"Yeah i'm at school hanging out with Jungkook in his dorm."

"Oooooo, What are you guys doing?" Jimin asks in a teasing tone.

"Hyung shut up!"

"Yah! That is no way to talk to your elder!"

"Your only like a month and half older than me!"

"Well thank you informing me that i'm still older than you."

"Whatever bye."

Taehyung put his phone down, and Jungkook starts giggling. 

"What are you laughing about?"

"I heard what Jimin hyung said."

"Yah! It's not funny!"

"Sure hyung," Jungkook says while still laughing.

"Get your ass over here."

Taehyung chases Jungkook around his dorm. He catches him and falls on top of him on Jungkook's bed. Taehyung starts tickling him.

"O-o-o-k-kk h-hyun-g! I-it'-s n-not fu-nny!" Jungkook says while laughing a lot.

Taehyung finally stops and looks down at Jungkook. He sees that Jungkook is blushing a lot. The both of them just look into each other's eyes. Jungkook arches his back to come up, and put a kiss on Taehyung's right cheek. 

"Hyung?"

"Y-yeah Jungkookie?"

Jungkook's lips creep into a smile while thinking about the nickname Taehyung had given him.

"Kiss me."

"What?"

"Kiss me."

"W-why?"

"Because I said."

Taehyung leans down to press a kiss onto Jungkook's forehead.

"Are you five?" Jungkook says while chuckling.

"W-what?" says Taehyung whose face is very red right now.

"When I said kiss me, I meant on my lips."

"O-oh, i-i'm sorry."

"It's ok hyung."

________________________________________

My writing is so cringy *facepalms*