Chapter Three

Istg it hasn't even been 2 weeks of me stanning them and I'm obsessed! All their song are all fking bops. Stan Ateez!!
—————————————————————————
Taehyung took out his new notebook and pencil from his backpack to write notes down into.

"You won't be needing any supplies except a pencil because we're just going to try to get along with each other today," said Jin.

Taehyung stuffed his notebook back into his backpack. He looked to his left to see a Jungkook doodling on a piece of paper.

"What'cha drawing?" asked the older.

"Nothing," muttered the younger.

"C'mon, it can't be nothing,"

"It's nothing."

"Poopybuttfartface"

"Meanie head"

"Dumb head"

Suddenly the two stop throwing insults at each other and look towards the front of the classroom.

"Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim if you don't want to see me after class, I suggest you two both be quiet."

The whole class is looking at the pair by now. The two are blushing very hard. The class goes on and soon the bell rings. Taehyung looked in the sea of students to see if Jimin was waiting for him. Unfortunately he wasn't. Taehyung started walking to the biology classroom because his next class is biology. Luckily, he know where is classes are because his mom took him to open house a week before. He still couldn't believe he forgot about school today even though he went to open house. Then he started to think about if Jimin will be in his next class. He half expected Jimin and be in his class and half expected him not to be.

He walks into the classroom and sits in an empty spot in the back of the classroom with just a few seconds to spare as the bell rings. He scans the room for Jimin, but he doesn't see him. Instead he sees the boy from his previous class whom he was bickering with. Taehyung observes the young boy who's carefully thinking about where he wants to sit. He slowly inches towards the back of the classroom and sits next to Taehyung.

"Hey bitch," whispered the younger.

"I'll have you know I am not a dog nor am a female one at that," hissed the older.

"I know it's just nicknames. Calm down."

"I'm calm. Why did I sit next to me anyway?"

"You're the only person I know in this class."

"You've only know me for like and hour."

"Still counts."

"Yeah, whatever floats your boat."

The period goes on with the teacher (Mrs. Lee) going on about how biology is an amazing topic to study and the rules of the class. Either of which was not interesting to anyone in the class. The room was only filled with the teachers annoying, booming voice.

The rest of Taehyung's classes go smoothly. Jungkook was also in all his other classes. He also sat next to him all his classes through. The last bell of the day rings and Taehyung and Jungkook say bye to each other. Taehyung walks home since he didn't take him car because the school was close to his house. Taehyung arrives at his house and opens the door with his keys which are in his pocket. 

"I'm home!"

No response. He guesses the both of his parents are at work then. He walks upstairs towards his bedroom. His throws his backpack and jacket across the room. He lays down in his bed and lifts his pillow up to grab his phone because he forgot to take it to school today. He opens Instagram and notices that someone has just texted him. Who could it be? Nobody really texts him except for his parents and Jimin. He opens up the direct message and reads the username: 

@jeongukkbunny23: Hey! Its Jungkook btw

@Vantae: How did u get my insta?

@jeongukkbunny23: It came up in my recommended. The profile pic had ur face on it so i added u

@Vantae: ok wyd

@jeongukkbunny23: nothing much just bored af. Wanna go somewhere?

@Vantae: wher?

@jeongukkbunny23: idk but not today cuz tommorow we have school. What about Saturday? 

@Vantae: are u asking me on a date lol?

@jeongukkbunny23: Maybe ;)

@Vantae: ok its a date

@jeongukkbunny23: i was joking-

@Vantae: eye-

@jeongukkbunny23: friend date?

@Vantae: yea ok

@jeongukkbunny23: ok Saturday it is! bye i gtg and do hw

@Vantae: Yea ok bye me too

Taehyung put his phone under his pillow and took out his notebook and homework from his backpack. He started thinking about where they should go. He was also blushing at the fact that he asked Jungkook if he was taking him out on a date. He soon finished his homework and heard the front door opening. He checked the time on his phone which said 9:43 pm. He didn't want his mom scolding him to go to sleep, so he did not answer to his mother, and pretended to to be asleep. Taehyung could hear him mom walk up the stairs. Mrs.Kim came into his room to check if he was sleeping.

 She peeked her head through the doorway and asked, "Honey, you sleeping?" 

Taehyung shifted in his bed to let his mother know he was sleeping or trying to sleep. He slowly opened his eyes to see the light from the hallway blinding his eyes. 

He then rubbed his eye, and his mom said, "Oh, sorry honey for waking you up. I was just checking on you. I'm going to bed. Goodnight and love you!"

"Love you mom. Goodnight."

Mrs.Kim closed the door leaving Taehyung's room pitch black. He thought about what Jungkook and him would do on Saturday some more. Then, he thought about Jimin. He has seen the tiny boy since 1st hour.  He finally went to sleep then. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Yall have to stan ateez plz. I love them so much! Also since nobody is reading my book, i'm feeling unmotivated. I haven't updated this story since last year and still nobody read it. *sigh* Sad bish hours:(