Chapter Seven

I'm not rlly familliar with SHINee. Ateez preformed this at MAMA and i was like this a bop thats why i cared. When i first heard it i was life neomu (insert broken Korean) down down down down view. im soo dumb its neomu areumdaun- daun- daun- daun view. also ik that one of the members of SHINee committed suicide i think. Im so sorry rest in peace Jonghyun. I really mean no harm and your voice is amazing. 

❗⚠WARNING⚠❗

Theres going to be some sucky sucky licky licky going on. If your not comfortable with reading that type of content then please skip that part.

 If your not comfortable with reading that type of content then please skip that part

your welcome.

__________________________________________________

Jungkook sits on the edge of the bed. His heart was beating very rapildly.

'Woah. Calm the fuck down, Jungkook!'

Taehyung walks over to Jungkook and get on his knees. He put his hands on Jungkook's thighs which are still covered by a towel. His hand travels up to his hip where the towel was tied. He undid the towel and tugged at it. Jungkook stood up and Taehyung slowly took it off. 

"Go back."

"Ok."

Jungkook scooted back in the bed and Taehyung hovered on top of Jungkook. He leans down to kiss Jungkook. Their lips mold together perfectly. The kiss was full of passion. Taehyung unlocks lips and looks down at Jungkook.

"I like you so much, you know?"

"Yes, I know., and I like you a lot too."

Taehyung pecks Jungkook's nose. Then, he sucks on his neck to make small hickies. He trails kisses from his neck to his tummy. He takes Jungkook's dick in his hand and rubbed it up and down slowly. 

"Don't fucking tease me." Jungkook growled. 

Taehyung went faster, and Jungkook started lightly moaning. Taehyung put his shaft in his mouth and sucked up and down. 

"Mmnnn T-taeh-hyuuuuunng." Jungkook moaned as he grabbed Taehyung blond locks in his hand. 

"G-go mnnm fast-ter."

Taehyung sped up his pace and sucked faster while Jungkook kept whispering sweet nothings. 

"I'm going to c- ahhhhh"

Jungkook released his cum in Taehyung's mouth, and Taehyung swallowed it all. Jungkook didn't realize he was arching his back so much. He let go and fell on the bed with an exhale. Taehyung got up to go drink some water and then came back to lay down with Jungkook. They looked at the ceiling. 

"You ok?"

"Y-yeah that was just- like the best blowjob ever."

"Really?"