Chapter Two

This is a great song and stream Answer by Ateez (you thought BTS' answer didn't u, u 🤡)

Nobody has read my story yet... I'm sorry for being a brat but i'm still uploading for anyone who decides to read it. 

Anyway onto the story

____________________________________

Taehyung woke up with ease from his phone alarm since he wasn't a heavy sleeper. He woke up at 7:30 so he could take a quick shower and didn't have to rush things a lot. He got up and went to his closet. He picked out black skinny jeans and a fitting white shirt.

He went into the bathroom and picked up his toothbrush, and then he put it down. He smelled his breath and then started coughing. He took out the toothpaste from the drawer, screwed it open, and put a dab on his toothbrush. He was looking at himself in the mirror while brushing to see if he had any pimples or anything, but he looked fine. Then he took a quick shower.

First he went downstairs. He already knew his parents were at work. He was too lazy to make himself breakfast, so he just grabbed a juice box out of the fridge and left, making sure he locked the door. Last time some dumbass left it unlocked, but no names are being said. 

When he got to the school he threw away his juice box in the trash bin because he didn't want to kill the turtles. Then he saw his friend Jimin and went up to him. Jimin's mom dropped him off. Taehyung could have gone with him, but he decided to take the walk to mentally prepare himself for the first day of school. When it was almost time for school to start, he started walking back to the building. 

"Hey Jimin!"

"Hey Tae! By the way, what's your first hour?"

"I think it's math."

"Really! Mine too! I'm so happy that I have at least one class with you!"

They walked inside their first hour. When they got inside they saw some new faces as well as some old ones. By the time he looked to his side to talk to Jimin, he was already gone trying to make new friends. Everyone was standing because they didn't have assigned seats yet. Even though they didn't he just sat down in a chair in the back.

"Hey! Can I sit here?" Said the brown haired boy, smiling

"......."

"Hello" Said the boy as he moved his hand back and forth in front of Taehyung's eyes

"O-oh y-yeah you can sit there"

Taehyung was so red by now. He had never seen someone cuter that Jimin. He looked down to hide him tomato face.

'H-how can some one look that cute! He looks like a replica of a freaking bunny! I'm 'bout to die on the spot!' Taehyung fan-girling to himself over the boy.

Suddenly the teacher came in and shushed everyone up.

"My name is Kim Seokjin. You can call me Jin or Mr. Kim. "

Jungkook and Taehyung didn't move. Taehyung really wanted Jimin to sit in front of him or near him. He tried but everyone sat around or took the seat in front of Taehyung. He was kinda popular.

___________________________________________________

I'm trying :( I won't blame you for not reading it I'm pretty sure no one will see this i'm basically talking to myself like a lonely hoe. Yall armys out there left me hanging. Anyway bye! Love yall if y'all came!