Chapter Five

I found this song last year when it first came out and i was like i might like it hoez cuz yoongi produced it, but after listening to it i was like, i don't like it hoez. A couple months later i come back with my hoe self cuz i was bored af and be like issa bop hoez. Honestly ive done this with a lot of songs such as BTS' Black Swan. idk its probs me being brain dead cuz my brain cells are dying because of wooyoung being a loud mf. and yeosang roasting all the members. Whatever ateez, txt, and bts in general. Also all the songs that are featured at the top of the chapters arnt supposed to fit the chapter. Im just recommending the song. If they do go with the chapter then its it an absolute coincidence. 

___________________________________________

After the last bell rang Taehyung and Jungkook met up at the school's exit. 

"Where are you going?"

"I was thinking of going home, but my parents won't be there, so i'll just stay at my dorm room."

"Who's your roommate?"

"I don't know he doesn't come by very often, so i'm by myself."

"Come to my room, please."

"B-but-." 

"No buts, your coming." Jungkook said while dragging Taehyung by the arm to his dorm room. 

They reached Jungkook's dorm room. Jungkook unlocked the door and dragged Taehyung inside. Taehyung sat on the bed and took out his phone. He texted his mother saying he's staying at his dorm room today so she wouldn't be worried when she came home. 

Taehyung took of his jacket and put it on the chair that was next to Jungkook's desk. He took of his backpack and, also put it by Jungkook's desk. Jungkook throws a black shirt and shorts to Taehyung. 

"Wear it."

"O-ok."

Taehyung steps into Jungkook's bathroom to change his clothes. He quickly changes and walks out. 

"Umm, where do I put these? Taehyung asks with his clothes he was wearing previously in his hand.

"Give it to me."

Jungkook folds Taehyung's clothes and leaves it by Taehyung's backpack.

"I-i'll sleep on the floor, just throw me a pillow."

"Stop being dumb and get your ass up here."

"O-ok"

"Relax, i'm not gonna bite you."

"Y-yeah I know."

Taehyung pulls the blanket aside and lays down. Then he pulls the blanket on top of him. Then he feels Jungkook also lay down in the bed. Jungkook doesn't want to push it, so he doesn't cuddle Taehyung. As he falls asleep, he notices Taehyung shifting in his spot every second. 

"Hey, you ok?" asked Jungkook.

"Umm, yeah sure."

"You can tell me."

"Well I have mild insomnia, so i'm having trouble sleeping. Plus i'm not used to this bed."

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"I should've let you go to sleep in your own dorm."

"Hey, it's ok. I not gonna die."

There was a moment of silence. 

"Turn around." asked Jungkook. 

"I don't wanna."