Important Author's Note-New Story!! *Edited*

Hey guys! I want to start this out by thanking you all for the reads and votes, I truly appreciate it and you guys don't know how much this means to me!! Alright, I'm not gonna waste anymore time and I'm just gonna jump right into it.

This book is kinda like a full on story. It has a plot line and plot twists and resolutions. It is NOT an Imagine's book. If you've started reading this book and were hoping for more of an Imagines setting, this book is not that.

However!!! I have created (more like started) a Newt Imagine book!! (I'm super excited about it!) I didn't create it on this account for my own reasons, but I wanted to give you guys the account so you can check out the book, in case you were hoping for something different or you just wanted to read more of my stuff.

I really hope you guys do check it out and that you enjoy it, it would mean the world to me! Anyways, thanks for bearing with me through this chaotic nightmare. I love you guys so much!!

**I'm such an idiot, I completely forgot to give you guys the name of the account, haha.

Here it is:

Running_SassQueen

That's the only thing I've written on that account so it shouldn't be hard to find. **

~Michaela

Update 5/8/20

Hold up, I just put up the account name, but....was it not there this whole time?? Could you guys see it before? I'm so confuzzled...Also hey!! How's it going? How's quarantine? I missed you guys so much! Love ya'll!