Author's Note: Goodbye (For Now)

Hello everyone! I don't know how to say this or where to even begin. This is extremely sad to do, but I feel that it would be best in many ways. I am not going to continue NXR.

And hold on, I have reasons.

This book had dragged on, let's be honest. I can't seem to ever get past this and it's just not going any where. This book has run dry. 

Don't get me wrong, I love writing and I especially love writing this idea...but not as much in this form of book. 

I've kept this book strictly a NXR (Newt x reader) and haven't done any one shots or imagines. I don't really know why, I guess younger me like the idea, idk why. But seeing as I have grown as a writer and author from when I first started, I just can't finish this book.

However, I am not going to just throw away from idea. Instead I am just moving it to another account, another book, another writing form.

As some of you may know I have a second account:

Running_SassQueen

And on that account I have started a Newt Imagines book. I like it way better than the NXR and I have made a hard decision. 

Seriously, this hurts me more than it hurts you.

Why I'm telling you this though is because I am moving my story line and plot from NXR to that Newt Imagines book. I already wrote the first part to my Scorch Trials idea (The Girl in the Scorch-Part 1) And I am looking forward to continuing my ideas there.

That does mean a few things.

1) I don't think I will be using this account to write anything anymore. I have connections through this account so I will try to regularly check it, but there will be no new stories coming out on this account. (Unless things change, but I don't think they will)

2) I have made a promise to myself that once I finished this book I would go through and edit it. Well, that's not happening, but I don't want to leave this book how it is. I have decided to edit everything....everything. (I already edited the Prologue) I almost took it down completely and unpublished it, but my friend talked me out of that.

3) I would really appreciate your guys's support on my Newt Imagines. I know that's not what I built this account for, but it is what I built my other account for. I would love it if you could check that out and I will put up some of my ideas from NXR in that book.

A Quick Thank You.

I am so thankful for this book and you guys and for what this whole experience has taught me. Man, it's been crazy, but still fun. Without you guys taking the time to read this book (even just this author's note) I would've quite such a long time ago. I can't express how grateful I am for all of you, but I would like to point out a few specific people that really made this enjoyable and that have encouraged me greatly.

idkwhatiwrite 

I just wanted to thank you for being such an inspiration to me. Even though you probably will never see this, without your writing there probably wouldn't be an NXR to abruptly end. You have a real talent and ability, keep it up!

outcastforlife

I wanted to thank you for encouraging me in a way that, honestly, no one else has. I remember a specific time you did this, I was going through a rough patch and I was losing confidence. I can't explain it, but it was rough. Then I get your comment on my prologue and it uplifted me. You have been so kind and helpful, thank you.

newtslittleinfinity

And I saved the best for last. Thank you, for sticking by me, basically this entire time. You might be thinking that you didn't do much, but you've done more than I could possible ask for. You've supported me not only through NXR, but through my Newt Imagines too. Every time I see your name, I just smile. Thank you. 

P.S. I like your book too!! ;)

But thanks all of you. You guys are what made NXR enjoyable. Thank you for reading this, I love you all!!

It's been fun.

~Michaela