iii.

They met on a snowy day. Pure white snowflakes falling as they saw each other. Love at first sight was perfect, it always is.

"Sorry for knocking into you."

Y/N apologizes as she knocks into Joji because she wasn't paying attention. It was the cliché for couples in drama to meet each other, they always had happy endings right?

"No, it's okay."

Joji smiles lightly and Y/N's heartbeat increases, who allowed such an angel to live among the humans? Y/N couldn't tear her eyes away from him.

"Uh, do you want to go out for coffee?"

Y/N doesn't know why she asked that, she just did. She is not allowing this man in front of her to just leave like this. Y/N feels a special connection and she hopes that she felt the same.

"Sure, My name is Joji."

"I'm Y/N."

That's their first meeting, it's all fluffy and adorable, two teenagers meeting each other, knowing that it is something more.

"So, today is our first date huh." Joji asks awkwardly as they sat down in the same coffee shop they went to during their first meeting.

"Yeah.."

Y/N smiles brightly because they were finally progressing, after being friends for so many months, Joji finally asked her out. She  was of course, more than glad to be able to go out with him.

They had a lot of fun on their first date, it was different from their previous meetings because it was a totally different relationship. Now, every glance and touch were seen as flirting.

That's their first date, still all fluffy and adorable, two teenagers on their first heart-fluttering date, getting to know each other better.

"Hey baby." Joji greets as he sits down in front of Y/N.

It was their 3rd anniversary, 3 years of perfect relationship with each other. They never met with much problems and they were both thankful for that.

"Hey." Y/N greets and pecks Joji's cheek.

Y/N took out a pair of watch, and gave one of them to Joji.

"I know you've been eyeing this for awhile, so I decided to get it for both of us."

Joji smiles at how observant his girlfriend is and he was glad that he had planned on doing something important today or not he would have lost to his gift.

Through the dinner, it was perfect as usual, nothing different from their first date, or the second, or the third.

That is until, Joji got on his knees when they finished eating.

He takes a simple ring with their names engraved.

"Will you marry me?"

Y/N says 'yes!' with tears rolling down her cheeks, she was so elated, no words could describe how she felt. She hugs Joji tightly and shares a passionate kiss before they left the restaurant.

That's Joji's proposal to Y/N, still the same fluffy and adorable. Two young adults who were going to be together with each other forever, never giving up on another.

"Do you, Y/N L/N, take George Miller as your husband, being true to him in good times, in bad, in sickness and in health. You will love him and honor him all the days of your life."

"I do."

Family and friends clap, their ceremonies end with a kiss sealing their love. They were now together forever and no one could tear them apart.

That's their wedding, definitely fluffy and adorable. Both promising to be with each other no matter and never letting the other go regardless.

"How can you do this to us George?"

Y/N whispers. She had caught Joji in bed with another woman and she hurried off after seeing the younger shouting at the older one.

"How could you?"

Joji sighs heavily.

"You knew that our relationship is no longer working out Y/N, you knew that. Yet you don't want a divorce. What do you expect me to do?"

Y/N smashes the vase onto the floor, the vase was Y/N's gift to him during their first anniversary, knowing that he was an art lover.

"NO! YOU REFUSED TO FIX IT."

Tears rolling down her cheeks, she rushes to their room and takes out the plushie they gave each other on their second anniversary. She tears the one she gave him.

"Stop, Y/N. Please."

Joji didn't know what to do, he never meant for the words to come out so easily. He was under a lot of stress and he knew that going to bed with someone else or venting his anger on Y/N wasn't the right thing to do.

He sees Y/N staring at the ground and just when Joji was about to apologize, he sees Y/N throwing his ring to the ground.

Joji felt  like his heart had been ripped out of him alive, he couldn't breath for a minute. Y/N just threw their wedding band to the ground.

"If you don't want to fix it anymore. Then let's not fix it. I'll come get my things tomorrow."

Y/N takes off their couple watch from the same night of the proposal and left it on the table as she walked out of the house, leaving Joji all alone in this lonely home.

That's their fall out, nothing fluffy or adorable. Joji fucked up hard and lost everything he ever wanted.

Joji falls and realises he could have had a 'Happy Ending' if he didn't make such a mistake, if he hadn't been a blind idiot, the 'Happy Ending' was in his hands. It was already his, but he threw it away himself.

Y/N learnt that there is no such things as 'Happy Endings' and wonders why she even believed it in the first place, why she had believed that Joji would be the one to bring her something that never existed.

**

I'll be posting two stories today. Had some free time.