iv.

"George...  You know you don't want to end this."

"We have to, I can't do this anymore. I don't even love you."

Y/N ignores what he says and pulls him into a aggressive kiss. Joji easily responds to the kiss and a soft moan escapes his lips.

"Your body tells me otherwise miller."

**

Lydia catches the two of them in bed, Joji hurries to put on his clothes while Y/N takes her own sweet time.

When they were done, Lydia was fuming with anger.

"You are fucking around with your own labelmate?"

She couldn't even believe it.

"Let me explain..."

"Shut up!"

She shouts and slaps Joji.

"Wow. Look who’s acting tough now." Y/N scoffs as she packs her bag.

"You better keep your mouth shut."

"Sure, oh and don't be too upset over the fact that Joji loves my body more."

When she picks up her bag and is about to leave, Joji pulls her back and slaps her hard.

"Don't talk like that to Lydia."

His glare was cold like the winter, nothing like their passionate nights.

"Sure." Y/N snarls, dripping with sarcasm before dashing out the door.

Joji tried to comfort Lydia, but she didn't accept his apology.

That happened to be the last night they saw each other.

**

Ever since that night, the tension between Brian, Joji and Y/N rose to a new level. Brian had no idea what happened between the two of them, and he figured it was normal fight since the two had always been stubborn.

Others in the company also know that Joji broke up with Lydia, that might be why he has been so quiet recently.

Y/N was different, she continued her usual routines. Partying and having fun, she wasn't all that different except that she avoids Joji and that had never happened before.

**

All of them were in the booth, just drinking and having fun. Not so much for Brian and the rest because of the tension between the two.

"I'm going to the bar for a bit. Be right back." Y/N laughs and walks off.

Everyone knew what it meant  by "Be right back." It wasn't going to be anytime soon, it meant that she was going to socialize, have fun and do whatever she liked.

Brian and friends had a full view from the booth they were in, they see Y/N approaching the bartender and grabbing a glass of vodka, she sits there and just sips her drink quietly.

Brian thought it was weird, Y/N wouldn't be this quiet, she would be flirting around.

As soon as the members thought that, a man approached her. Thanks to bad lighting, they couldn't see how he looked like but they were clearly seeing their interactions.

The man whispers into Y/N's ear making her laugh, she was clearly tipsy by now. She drinks from his glass as the man continues speaking, Y/N was obviously enjoying his company.

The man hands was around Y/N's waist now, not really touching but touching.

As Y/N finishes that cup, both her and that man walks back to their booth, with that man's hands around her waist.

"I'll be going back to the hotel first guys."

"Don't get caught. And have fun." Ma Si Wei teased and Y/N glares at him jokingly before moving off with that guy.

"We should have stopped her, what if the media catches them together?" Joji tries to reason with the thoughts in his head.

"She isn't a kid. She knows what she is doing."

And Joji doesn't know why the paper in his pocket was crushed so badly, he throws it away as they left the club.

He looks at Y/N's hotel door and wonders what she is doing right now even though he knows what’s happening, he doesn't want to imagine that scene.

Y/N surrending to someone else other than him sounded like pure torture. Letting someone else hear her moans sounded like pure torture.

He shakes the thought off and continues back to his room just beside Y/N's.

**

Weeks passed since that incident and nothing much was spoken of that event, it was common for people their age to hook up once in a while. It wasn't a big deal, till they heard Y/N's conversation with someone on the phone.

"That sounds nice Chris, I'll see you tonight then."

Brian and Joji looked at Y/N with their eyebrows up after the conversation.

"Ahem… So… Who is this Chris we're talking about?" Brian starts the teasing.

Y/N chuckles lightly and blushes and Joji swears he has never seen Y/N like that, not even when she is talking about Joji.

"He is the same guy from the other night in taiwan."

"Woah, wait he lives in Brooklyn too?" Brian asked, interested.

"Yeah. Talk about fate." Y/N laughs.

"Talking about fate so soon huh."

Brian continues and both of you burst into laughters, all except one person.

**

Joji and Y/N were hanging in the studio after the recording while Brian already left.

Y/N stood up and let Joji know that she was going to meet Chris, but she was cornered to the wall by Joji.

"George, I gotta go. Chris is waiting."

"Don't go to him, stay with me tonight."

And she stays because who else could she have gone to.

It was always him.

**

two short stories today <3