vi.

I don't know man... I know we been acting like a couple and everything on camera and in our own time but we haven't made it serious... and I'm not sure if we should?"

"She's been waiting for it and you know that, don't you?"

"I just thought.. We were having fun then whatever? This whole thing is great and like no commitment whatsoever so I been flowing with it.. But lately dude, did you know emma contacted me again and fuck, I just want to hit it."

"No fucking way! The hot chick that we met at the festival?"

"I fucking know right."

**

The same conversation replayed in your heart the entire night throughout the entire concert.

When he holds your hand while he sings his part and while he looks at you like you were his everything.

You wanted to curse yourself for eavesdropping at the wrong time, but you knew that you weren't the one at fault here.

Scrolling through your twitter, you see fans posting concert pictures of Joji hugging you while both of you were on stage and seeing fans reposting videos of you two being cute on the 88rising tour vlogs.

Your heart breaks and know that none of these actually meant anything to Joji. You thought it meant something to him but after hearing that conversation, you knew it was just something he's having fun with. It wasn't anything serious to him at all.

"Baaabe, I'm exhausted."

Joji whines as he exits the bathroom and lands on the hotel bed. He wraps his hands around your waist and snuggles his head into your neck.

"This feels good."

Normally, your heart would flutter and you would just feel so fucking blessed, but not this time. Not after hearing the bloody conversation he had with Brian. You ignored him and felt his breath getting slower.

He had fallen asleep.

**

Getting up way earlier than you're supposed to, you looked at Joji's face and caressed his cheeks lightly. He was the man you were in love with, but he wasn't in love with you. Your heart stings slightly.

Removing his hands off your waist, you slowly squirm out of the bed and went to the bathroom. It was great, or it had been. It was real. It felt real. When he held your hands, when you kissed you and when he told you he loved you.

The ever so soft "love you" when he leaves and the small hugs he gives you on the cameras. Wasn't it real? You were questioning yourself. He never made it clear but it was everywhere. Fans knew. The instagram posts, instagram stories and stage interactions. You had it, didn't you?

It was weird hearing that from him. Hearing that he didn't want to commit, that he wanted to meet with another girl. Should you confront him? Is this how it ends? Should you continue pretending as if everything is okay?

He walks into the toilet as you were trying to put on some make up.

"Good morning baby."

Kissing you lightly on the cheek, he takes off his shirt so he could shower.

"I heard everything.."

The regret you felt after saying that was intense, to say the least.

"What?"

Joji shouted over the water that was splattering down his body. He turns it off and grabs a towel before asking again "Sorry, I didn't catch what you were saying?"