•1•

🌊
☀️
🌊

"This place is beautiful!" Your best friend said excitedly.

You surveyed the breathtaking ambience. You were stood by the crystal clear pool of the expensive hotel that you were lucky enough to stay in. The entire resort was absolutely gorgeous and youi never ever thought you'd be able to stay here.

"How did you even get enough money for this?.." You asked, looking at her with wide eyes.

This place must have cost more than anything you've ever seen

She'd told you somewhere along the line how she got a week stay here, but you were too busy staring at the pictures of the resort to even hear what she had said.

"My uncle got some business deal with some company and they gave him a week stay here. He didn't want to go since he had so much work to do so he let us go instead, remember?" She said looking over to you. You nodded. "Right...right."

The resort was dreamlike. The pool water was crystal clear, the wafting breeze had a refreshing salty scent, the grass was a lush emerald green, the atmosphere was welcoming and warm and the people were hospitable.

You wanted to stay here forever.

"Let's get to our rooms! I heard they have these little machines in the rooms that dispense cookies!" (B/f/n) said excitedly. You laughed and nodded, gripping your bag strap on your shoulder and you stroller back tighter.

You could already tell this week was going to be exciting.

:•:•:•:

(B/F/N) slipped her key card into the small thin gap that was placed beside the elegant room door.

The door was white with golden room numbers on the smooth surface.

The door opened with a satisfying click after the key card was slid in. (B/F/N) slowly opened the door and stepped inside with you behind her.

Saying that the room was mesmerizing was an understatement.

The room was decorated in decor that probably cost more than all your limbs combined. The bed sheets were white and clean, the walls were a light shade of greenish-grey, there were footstools in front of the beds, there were many windows to show the beautiful scenery outside. (The picture above).

You stood with wide eyes as you scanned the room. Everything in the room probably costed more than you.

Your best friend placed her bag down and ran, jumping on to the bed with a laugh. You smiled and threw your things down before jumping onto your bed and letting out a blissful sigh. The bed felt like heaven.

You stared at the ceiling with a smile on your face. This vacation was gonna be fun.

"We should go to the restaurant later, I heard they have really good steak, and they have honey comb! I've always wanted to try it." (B/F/N) said turning towards you, leaning on her arm.

You nodded, pulling out your phone to check the time, "Yeah, it's only 3:47, we should go for dinner at like 5."

She nodded. "Sounds good." She turned towards the table next to her and let out a small gasp. "Ooh! Hotel cookies!" She picked up a small clear plastic bag with fish shaped cookies inside. You laughed and pulled up Instagram while your friend was chomping down on some cookies.

You scrolled through your Instagram suggested, watching a few videos of life hacks and some of cooking videos. You came across a video of Tom from a recent interview and a small smile came across your face as you watched the video.

"watcha smiling at?" (B/F/N) asked looking over at you with a small chuckle as she looked at you. You laughed and shook your head. "Nothing."

She shook her head and leaned over to see what you were smiling at. She saw Toms face and she sighed and chuckled, looking over at you with a raised brow. "Of course it's that."

You rolled your eyes and chuckled before scrolling down again.

(B/F/N) took a bite of a cookie before looking over at you with furrowed brows.

"Isn't Tom in Bali right now?" She asked with a mouth full of cookies. You looked at her and thought for a moment. Your eyes widened and you looked over at her. "Oh my god.. he is! I don't think he's in this part of bali right now, even if he was, I don't exactly have much luck so it would be a miracle if I got to meet him.."

You had a bit of sadness in your voice. You'd go insane if you ever met him. Luck wasn't exactly on your side though, you knew you were never gonna meet him and you just had to accept that.

"Don't think that way. You never know."
(B/F/N) said with a reassuring smile. You smiled back and nodded.

You hoped fate would be on your side.

Just this once.

"Come on let's go to the restaurant. I'm starving." (B/F/N) said getting up from the bed and stuffing her phone into her pocket of her shorts. You stood up and stretched, before walking with her to the door to exit to the Restaurant.

After you two had gone to the restaurant and had fancy food, you two returned back to the room, changing into your pj's and going to sleep.

The whole night you were thinking about what would happen if Tom was actually in the part of Bali you were in, what you would do if he was.

It just seemed so insane that Tom could be so near to you yet so far.

----------

🖤Hey guys! I hope you like the first chapter! The photo above is from a resort in Bali. It seems like the resort that tom stayed in but I'm not sure. Anyways, I've got everything for this book planned out and hopefully it all works but if you'd like to see anything happen in the book or any characters be introduced into the book please comment!- C🖤