•2•

🌊
☀️
🌊
Y/N

You and (b/f/n) decided to go to the beach the next day since it was extremely hot and you couldn't stay inside the hotel when the weather was perfect to swim in.

You were wearing a simple black bikini and sunglasses as you stood on the sand of the warm beach. Your beat friend wore a dark blue bikini that had white and pink flowers all over it.

The sun shun down on you in a radiating heat and you were happy you'd brought sunblock with otherwise you would gave burnt to a crisp right now.

"The beach is so beautiful.. Look how clear the water is!" (b/f/n) said staring in awe at the crystal clear water that was presented in front of you. The waves did look quite rough but it didn't stop you from wanting to go into the water.

You placed your towel down and your things down, hiding all your expensive belongings.

"I hope the water isn't too cold." You said, watching the people who were swimming around in the water and some were splashing eachother with water. You bit your cheek as you nuzzled your toes into the warm sand.

Your best friend laughed and started walking towards the water. You followed after and your feet sank into the soft sand.

You scanned the area for someone who could possible be Tom, but no luck.

Your feet touched the water and you leaped back with a small giggle. "It's freezing!"

(B/f/n) laughed and rolled her eyes and she stood ankle height in the water with her arms folded. "It's not that cold."

You pulled your hands to your chest as you pointed your foot towards the water again and slowly stepped in even though the water felt like ice. You may have overreacted, the water wasn't so bad once you had gotten ankle height in. It got better as you sunk into the water slowly.

"Oh.. i-it's not that bad." You said with a small laugh and you looked at (b/f/n). She laughed and nodded. "Exactly you wuss!" She said with a laugh. You put your hand over your heart. "Hey I am not a wuss!"

"Riiight."

You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

You were now waist level in the water and we're every now and then jumping over waves that came towards you and your best friend. The water was so nice and clear and warm now that you'd gotten used to it.

The day felt so warm and you felt like you were in heaven.

Your thoughts were soon interrupted when you felt water be launched at your face. You turn to see where the water was coming from and you see (b/f/n) standing there with a mischievous look on her face.

"oh it's on!" You scooped your hands into the water and threw water straight at her, a laugh erupted from both of you as you started to throw water at eachother, facing your heads away.

Water was flying at both of you as you laughed hard.

"Okay okay stop stop!" (b/f/n) said laughing as she tried to get the water war to stop. "i-i surrender!" She laughed.

"You shall never defeat me!" You said as you stood tall.

She laughed and dived under the water, swimming over to you and standing next to you.

"I don't think I'm ready to call it truce yet.." (b/f/n) placed a hand on your shoulder and you felt the mud squish onto your shoulder and run down your arm. Your mouth fell open.

"You did not.."

"oh but I did.."

"it's on!" You said and reached down, grabbing a handful of mud from the bottom of the water. You threw it at her and she tried to turn and run but it smooshed against her back with a big brown splodge. She gasped and you laughed as you dodged a mud ball that was thrown at your head.

The fight went on but ended shortly when you fell into the water.

"okay okay let's stop!" You said with a laugh.

You breathed for a moment before standing up again and looking at your best friend. She laughed at you and turned her head towards the shore. Her eyes widened.

"is that Timothee Chalamet?" She said as she looked at someone on the shore.

You furrowed your brows confused as you tried to see the person she was staring at.

Your eyes widened as you spotted where she was looking. Your heart stopped and you gasped slightly.

"that's Sam Holland.."

You looked at the figure standing next to him.

"and That's Tom Holland.."

.