•5•

🌊
☀️
🌊
Tom

"You know the media is gonna freak out over you being seen with a girl right?" Sam said as he leaned against the headboard of his bed.

Tom nodded as he looked through his bag for an outfit that he could wear to your date tonight. He was beyond nervous and wanted to make sure everything was perfect. He threw some shirts out onto the floor, Sam just simply watched as he threw the clothes around.

"I hope you're gonna clean that up" Sam said in a dead tone. Tom simply let out a "mmhmm". As he didn't really care that he was making a mess. Sam rolled his eyes and sat up straighter.

"Do you not care that you could possibly blow up your entire fandom, and the internet?"

"Can we please talk about this later?"

"Tom this is a girl you met two days ago and you are seriously putting her in front of your carrier?!" Sam said a little bit angrily. Tom sighed and stopped searching, he looked up Sam.

"I'm not putting her in front of my career... i just... I don't want to face reality right now.
Tom admitted and went back to searching for an outfit. Sam scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"The paparazzi are going to go insane and you know it. Don't you think this is a bit risky?" Sam asked. Tom let out an agrivated sigh and looked towards his brother.

"I don't know what to think. I don't want to tall about this now."

Sam let out a click and went back to scrolling on his phone. Tom hadn't really thought of the consequences of going on a. Date with a girl who he'd only met two days ago. They were going out in public and there were destined to be paparazzi, but he was sick of not being able to do anything in public because of the press and everything. He knew that he this may affect them, but he didn't care. This was for some reason the only time he'd really say,

I don't care

-------------------

Y/N

"How do I look?"

You asked your best friend as you stepped out the bathroom into the view of her. She looked up from her phone and her eyes widened as she looked at you in your outfit you were wearing for the date.

You were wearing an cute and flower black dress, it fitted you perfectly. You wore black heels with it which matched perfectly and you'd styled your hair in a way you saw fit.

"Damn, are you trying to get laid?" She asked. Your eyes widened, "(b/f/n)!" you grabbed a pillow, throwing it at her. She laughed and pushed the pillow away.

"I'm serious! You look stunning! Tom will definitely fall at your feet." she said. You smiled and looked down at the outfit you were wearing. You did look quite good.

"Thank you, but I doubt Tom would ever want to.. Anyways, Tom should be here in about 10 minutes."

It was starting to hit you now.

You're going on a date with Tom.

Tom holland.

"Hellooo?" (b/f/n) questioned as you dazed out of it. You looked back at your best friend a little confused. "Huh?"

"I said, aren't you a little scared of paparazzi? Tom always has them following him so they're gonna see you with him. Aren't you scared of the assumptions that the fans are gonna make? If I were you I would be. Look at all the girls that he's been seen with in the past, all the fans hated them except for Zendaya."

You nodded and sighed. "Yeah, I'm no Zendaya.."

You did know that after you'd go on date with him, things may never be the same. You could see it now. Paparazzi photos of you two and hate comments flooding the chat. You furrowed your brows as you thought of it.

"Maybe I shouldn't go on this date.." You said.

"Y/n no! Don't let them ruin this for you. So what if they don't like you? It's you and 'Toms opinions that matter." She said. You nodded and smiled. "Thank you"

"No problem, now go grab that bull by the horns!"

You giggled and just as she said that, you two heard a ding come from your phone. You pulled your phone out and smiled as you saw a message from Tom.

SpideyBoy😉
I'm here, what room number are you?

You
113
Seen

You turned to your best friend and smiled widely. "He's here"

Someone knocked on the door and your eyes widened. (b/f/n) let out a small giggle and signaled to the door. "go open it!"

"oh shit right!" You quickly ran to the door and slowly opened it, preparing yourself for what time come.

Tom stood on the other end of the door wearing black jeans, a grey shirt and a black blazer over. His hair was styled and he smelled of vanilla.

He looked you up and down and admired you in your beauteous form. He smiled, "You look beautiful Darling"

You blushed and smiled. "thank you, you don't look to bad yourself~"

Tom looked behind you and sent (b/f/n) a small wave. "Hello".

"Hi" She replied. She looked at you with an evil smile and you mouthed. "shut up." before tom could see. He turned back to you.

"Shall we?" he asked and offered you a hand. You nodded and took his hand, you turned back to your best friend. "See you later!"

"Have fun! Not too much!" She said before you closed the door. You looked at Tom and you felt your heart start to race a little. He looked at you and gave you a warm smile.

"Any hints on where we're going?" You asked with a smile. He shook his head with a slight smirk played across his face. 

"like I said, it's a surprise~"