•12•

🌊
☀️
🌊

The ping pong ball bounced off the ping pong bat that was placed in your hand as you and tom went back and forth hitting the ball to eachother.

There was a few laughs as you'd accidentally hit him a few times. You'd both just burst out laughing as the ball made a little donk noise against his forehead. He'd also a 'accidentally ' hit you but you knew that it was totally intentional and he did it on purpose to get back at you.

"Can you stop intentionally hitting the ball at me?" You asked with a laugh, putting your hands on your hips as you raised a brow at Tom.

"I have no idea what your talking about." He threw his hands up.

You gave a breathy laugh and rolled your eyes, shaking your head. "Well when I'm covered in bruises and people ask what happened, im gonna tell them that we were playing an extra intense game of Ping pong and you kept intentionally hitting me."

"They were not intentional! I just happen to hit weirdly and it went and slammed you in the face!" He laughed.

"Right.." You rolled your eyes with a giggle.

You and Tom hung out a lot, you'd become really good friends now and you'd discovered that you two shared some interests that you were surprised about. He was actually quite different behind the scenes, not in a bad way, in a very good way. He showed his true caring side even though he was already very caring.

When you'd go out to the hotel restaurant, he'd be extremely kind to the waiters. He wouldn't get frustrated if they got the order wrong, he'd just say nicely that it was wrong. You wondered how Tom was such a respectful person, it made you happy that he was. You'd met so many other people who were so rude and so disrespectful. 

"Okay fine I did hit you on purpose because the faces you made were hilarious!" He admitted. 

You frowned dramatically and folded your arms. "So you want to see me in pain? Do you enjoy to see thy hurt you have bestowed upon me?" Your voice showed that you were clearly joking.

He chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair. He placed his hands on his hips, "I apologize M'lady, please forgive me.l

You squinted you're eyes slightly as if you were thinking for a moment whether or not you should forgive him.

You shook your head. "Nope."

He leaned his head to the side, thinking of a way to earn your forgiveness in an easy and yet effective way. "What if I bought you food?"

"What kind of food?" You asked intrigued.

"Popeyes?" He offered, You sighed. "Fine"

He smiled widely. "Yay"

:•:•:•:

You took a bite out of your chicken, crossing your legs over as you and Tom sat on the couch of his hotel room, watching TV.

You finished your chicken and placed it the box, standing up and taking Toms as well.

"Thank you" He said. You just gave a small smile in return, before turning towards the dustbin and opening it, chucking in the food containers and closing it.