Writing

1) When people don't indent their stories.

It. Drives. Me. Up. The. Wall.

Like wattpad, for example =.=

YOU CANT INDENT ON THE APP. IT JUST CHANGES IT SO ITS LIKE ENTER AND SKIPS A LINE. NO WATTPAD. JUST NO. HELLL NO. NO. YOU JERK.

Its infuriating. .-.

Like, indenting is part of my life. It's how you being a story. It's how you begin a paragraph. The indenting edit symbol is like, my favorite editing symbol! Seriously, people need to do it! They do it in fancy shamancy books like the Illiad! And all my favorite books! SO IF YOU TYPE IT ANYWHERE BUT WATTPAD, INDENT PLEASE!

2) Not capitalizing the I's in a sentence. Like, when they do "i'm." I don't give a crap when you're texting, but I care if its being published online in your story. That's called proper grammar people. I mean, come on. Seriously. It's annoying. "im" and "i" is just ridiculous. It makes you look like an idiot. Don't do it.

3) Simple easy words that are misspelled. That also kills me. Like "probably," "because," "funny," "beautiful," "tomorrow," etc. Common words that everyone uses in writing.

Come on. Don't be lazy and use spell check.

4) When people make the main character "perfect." Okay, I rant about this in the next chapter (Roleplaying) but still, I rant about it here too. No one's perfect! Look at the facts! Was Katniss Everdeen perfect at archery during her private training session with the Gamemakers? NO SHE WASN'T...she missed by a few inches her target! Was Hermione perfect at every single spell created? NO, HER ONE SPELL SHE HAD TO WORK AT WAS THE PATRONUS CHARM. As you see, no one is perfect! So don't make your character "perfect!"