Common Core

Please view the above photo to understand.
Excuse me if I get carried away with this or offend anyone, it just makes so furious.

Common Core is the stupidest thing that ever happened to 43 States of the United States (and some territories).
I'm 14 years old and a freshmen in school right now and I do NOT understand how they do this. I learned the "Old Fashioned" way and I use it in Geometry all the time when I'm too lazy to pull out the caculator.
In Common Core, they teach you to like, pull the 3 and the 2 apart from 32 or something! It's ridiculous! It's idiotic! It's moronic! Who came up with this? I have NO idea...
Is it seriously that hard to subtract 2 - 2 and 3 - 1?! APPARENTLY, omg! Are people blind? Can't they see it takes less steps to do the old way?! Gosh, it's SOOO annoying! Not to mention it totally rains on the parade of "learning is fun." Well guess what? Learning isn't fun when you don't even understand the material because it's so hard to understand!

http://excelined.org/common-core-toolkit/old-standards-v-common-core-a-side-by-side-comparison-of-math-expectations/ backs up my point! It gives a list of examples of idiotic common core vs previous math techniques. Check it out!