Starbucks

1) The coffee tastes like crap - I'm not kidding. On a trip, my best friend @Mer_Black14 and I went to Starbucks and she bought a coffee and tried it. She thought it was disgusting. I asked to try it and she said go ahead. I nearly choked, it was so bad! It's freaking disgusting. How does anyone like that taste?

2) The fact a small cup the size of cupcake is like 5 dollars! - It's overpriced and it taste likes crap. It's ridiculous! My gosh! Seriously people! Starbucks is so expensive...

3) All people do there is take selfies - I'm serious, that's literally all they do there. It's annoying, stupid, and a waste of life. Come on people...don't waste your life taking thousands of pictures!

4) I hate the fact that no one can live if they don't have a cup of Starbucks coffee. I also hate the fact that if you don't drink Starbucks coffee, you're not cool. It's biased and unfair! Seriously people! Does it kill you not to have a sip of Starbucks coffee?! I don't remember Christopher Columbus or King George III having Starbucks coffee and they lived a life! Seriously!

5) What's wrong with Dunkin' Donuts?! It's great coffee and a hella lot cheaper! It also sells donuts! :D It's awesome. Go Dunkin' Donuts!