Dec 30. 1999

BIG NEWS! MOON PACK WIPED OUT! BI..

The moon pack has been attacked leaving all members killed, including head alpha Kim jiyon and pack Luna Kim eon-min. No pack members were found alive on the packs grounds. This pack was known for being the most peaceful , nonviolent group. Also holding the worlds last few male omegas: youngest Kim tae hyung, Kim Seok Jin, and oldest Kim Jae-yun which was found dead at the sight . Kim tae hyung aNd kim seokjin we're not found on the grounds when the attack took place. head alpha Jung Chaeyoi from pack shadow has spoken and claimed " from what it looks like, the pack was put under attack by rouges , it's a tragedy that such nice people were slaughtered inisently".
🥀🥀🥀

"Taehyung get on my back!"
"I-I'm scared hyung I want mom"
"Tae just get on my back ! We have to go now!"
The older lifted the younger up on his back and ran as fast as he could off their packs grounds. He heard other wolves behind them trying to capture the male omegas. Luckily he was fast and managed to get a few steps ahead of them when, unfortunately, he was blocked off by a huge alpha stoping in front of them, the older threw the 4 year old off of his back and yelled at him to run.
"Tae run! I'll catch up go!"
The younger cried hard but knew his hyung would be upset if he didn't listen, he turned around and sped off into the depths of the forest hearing the sound of a wolf hitting the ground, to scared to look back, Taehyung told him self he will catch up.

Soon enough little tae got tired and began slowing down. Eventually stopping and laying next to a tree, wrapping up within him self and let out soft whimpers against the inch of snow on the ground , soon falling a sleep against the tree. But what tae didn't know was someone had been watching him the whole time.

This is my first book so sorry if it's terrible:/.