Part 18| frustration

3rd p.o.v
   It was the next day, tae woke up in his bed next to Jungkook. The alpha came home looking very angry and confused. The omega decided not to ask about it, not wanting to push but instead went up stairs with him, and fell asleep. But Jungkook held tae very tight that night, and the omega could sense the unease in The alpha, worrying tae.

  The two woke up and laid there for a little bit, the usual start to both of their days. This morning though tae was being very stubborn.
   "Do you have to train today?" The omega pouted, holding on to the alphas arms tightly.
   "Yes, we have to start to train a lot, something was off about the interrogation last night so we need to have all of our warriors prepared for whatever it is." The alpha said, a little stressed still about last night.
  "I don't want you to leave though" the omega whined, making Jungkook laugh.
"I don't want to leave either princess, but I have to... Jin should be home a little early today anyways so he can keep you company until I get back ok?" The alpha said, getting out of bed to get ready.
  "Alright" the omega huffed, laying back down, "I'm going back to sleep then" he said, rolling over covering back up.
  Jungkook was a little confused about Taes sudden stubbornness, but ignored it for now, he had priorities today so he needed to get going.
  "Bye tae, have a good day" he said making his way to the door. He heard a small huff and a quiet ok. He put it off and shut the door, walking downstairs to see jimin and Yoongi.
"Where's tae? He usually comes down with you before we leave" the beta said, looking back towards their room to try to find tae.
  "Idk what's up with him.. he woke up today and didn't want me to leave.. not that it bothers me. And he's being more clingy .cute, but he's acting off but idk, Mabey  he's just tired" The alpha shrugged.
  The betas expression dropped, him freezing in his spot for a minute before following the other two out the door.
  "Y-yeah... probably just tired" Jimin said before linking to tae.
  " talk to jin about what we talked about last night , let me know if anything happens to you today Alright?"
  "Ok?" The omega said back, he got a little nervous and hoped that this burst of attitude wasn't because of what he thought it was. Mabey he was just on his period again. Yeah, he prayed that's just why.
   But it wasn't. So he panicked a little bit and waited for jin to get home.

    The omega was watching t.v , waiting for Jin to get home. He wasn't really paying attention to the movie, too busy thinking about Jungkook. He had a small wave of pain in the pit of his stomach, but brushed it off not thinking anything of it.
  He was about to get himself something to eat when he heard the door open. He looked towards the door and saw jin walking in.
  The omega was relived and immediately went up to him, following him into the kitchen.
"Jin I have some questions" he said while Jin was putting a container in the fridge.
"Can it wait.. I have to do some paper-
"It's about heat" the omega interrupted , Jin turning towards him and bluntly saying.
"Living room now." Tae nodded and went in there, Jin following him.

  "Alright so I know your 20 and you know the chance of getting it is high right now?" Jin asked, cocking his eyebrow. The omega nodded and spoke.
"Yes... I know jungkook seems stressed but this morning I was very clingy and I can't stop anticipating when he gets home." The older nodded taking in the information.
"Anything else?"
"Well... my stomach hurts a little bit and I was kinda hot earlier but that's about it." The omega said, Jins facial expression sunk just like Jimins did earlier.
  "I see... well tae I think that, if you're not on your period that you could be starting heat"
"I'm not" the younger said, now panicking assuming his heat had begun.
"Ughh even though I don't want That asshole touching my baby, it'll put you in less pain so I guess I'll stay out of it" Jin sighed, looking back at a confused omega.
  "Well would you like me to give you more information?" The omega asked his brother. After he nodded, Jin continued.
"Well your on your first day of heat from what I can tell. This means your high won't reach its worse for about another 2 days or sooner, everyone's different. Mine was 3 days of that pain, your stomachs gonna hurt really bad and omegas usually get super clingy like you explained. When you reach your peak of heat it will hurt really bad and your need for your mate to... you know..yeah.. is very strong.  The clingy ness will continue to get worse and worse. But when you go into heat your mate could also kinda go into it if he gets just as needy as you. That's called rut though which hopefully your mate doesn't go into as things could get very intense. I'm sorry to tell you this but the next few days are going to be very painful and frustrating . And even though I don't want you to, make sure if you and Jungkook end up... yeah, wear lots of protection, we wouldn't want you getting pregnant this early ok?" Jin concludes, holding taes hands to reassure him.
  "But everything will be alright ok? I'll make sure to open our link so I can check in on you Alright?" The older said, trying to calm the arousing panic in tae. He knew he was scared because he went through the same thing with Namjoon.
  "Alright...Thankyou hyung... and plz don't tell Jungkook about this right now.." The omega pleaded. Jin nodded and smiled.
  "It'll be ok tae" "I'm sure" he smiled agian, getting up. "I have some work to do, I'll get you something to eat really fast, turn on a movie or something ok?" The older said walking off into the kitchen.
   Tae sighed and rubbed his hand through his hair. He was upset because this was a terrible time to get his uncontrollable heat. He knew Jungkook was busy and stressed right now so this would just put him behind his priorities making the omega feel bad.
  Jin came back with some soup, handing it carefully to Taehyung. He was about to leave before turning around saying one more thing.
  "Oh and you have moon flower spray yeah? Make sure you wear that... when a male omega goes in heat people from 5 cabins away would be able to smell you like I already am starting to smell you, and you won't want that happening ok. Trust me" he said sternly, walking out leaving Taehyung alone again. He sighed again and played the movie, going back to think about Jungkook again.

  3rd p.o.v
  It was 6:30 pm and Jungkook had just got back from his run. He needed to clear his mind a little as today's training didn't help the stress from the night before.
  "We are being sent to track a scent our leader wants to find"
The thought kept replaying in his head. Not knowing who the now identified NOT rouges we're here for. He was a little skeptic of what they wanted. He shifted back into his human form and put his clothes back on. He just wanted to get home and relax. He could sense something off about his mate today to, adding more stress and frustration to his day wanting to know what was wrong. The alpha packed up and took off for his cabin.

   The true blood reached the cabin and walked in, ignoring Jins weird look he was giving Jungkook. He didn't have time for anyone else except his mate so he went towards there room, knowing he was in their.
   He reached the room and heard their shower going. Meaning tae must be taking a shower. He set his stuff down, walking over to his bed sitting down, waiting for tae to get out of the shower.

  10 minutes later the omega came out of the bathroom. Jungkook looked up in awe at the view. His mate was wearing a robe, with flowers on it going down to his mid thigh, with it tied tightly around his small waist, making his curves peak out perfectly. Jungkook almost drooled at his mates wet hair and rosy pink cheeks.
  "You're back!" The omega exclaimed running over tackling Jungkook on the bed laying on his torso.
"Hi princess... how was your day hm?" The alpha asked a little suprised of the omegas sudden reactions.
  "Good...my stomach hurt a little bit and it was really hot so I just took a cold shower but it was good other wise.. what about you , I missed you so much" The omega said, still laying on Jungkook with only a light cloth between his bare body and jungkooks naked torso. (If this didn't make Jungkook go crazy then he didn't know what did;) )
   "Aww I see... well I hope you feel better now and my day was ok.. just a little stressful but.. ok." The alpha said , bringing his hands up to the omegas snatched waist giving it a small squeeze.
   The omega squeaked surprising both of them. The alpha coughed Before speaking again.
"You should go put some clothes on.. although you look super cute.. you should , you can wear my shirt if you want to ok? I'm going to go take a shower alright?" The alpha said, carefully sitting up holding on to the blushing omega.
  "O-ok" Tae said, carefully turning around on jungkooks lap to get off. The alpha gulped and shut his eyes tight, trying not to think sexually at the moment. Even though he couldn't contain himself, Taehyung beat him to it. Thinking of the things his mate could do to him oddly made him go crazy. His heat was getting a little stronger so he got up, walking quickly to the closet. Leaving Jungkook a little heated to go take a shower. The alpha went into the bathroom while tae got dressed.

  Jungkook finished using the bathroom and came out to The little omega, sitting on the bed quietly, in one of his shirts again and his own sweatpants. The alpha smiled and threw on some clothes of his own, joining tae on the bed.
    "Are you sure that everything was alright today?" The alpha asked, leaning over to tae, smelling something different then his usual smell, and it wasn't as strong either. "Your scents also off a little and not usallly as strong as it is?" The alpha said, examining the shrinking Taes face.
  "Y-yes I'm alright... I just felt a little under the weather today but jin gave me some food and I-I was fine" the omega said, looking up at Jungkook smiling lightly. The alpha nodded and left it there.  they were getting called down for dinner anyway.

Yeye so this chapter was a little spicy.👀👀 and the next chapters are gonna be some major fluff and either next chapter or the chapter after that will be smut ⚠️ you've been warned. ;) and I might skip the dinner dialogue next chapter and give it a brief summary idk, it's late and I need to go to bed. So Thankyou for reading this and my reads keep going up so hopefully you guys are enjoying it. And I may do I yoonmin or some hoesok In a future chapter but idk what y'all want so sorry.. and Thankyou once agian. I'm hoping that you guys think these chapters are getting better now I told y'all! Byee