Part 37| answers

3rd p.o.v
The couple still sat on the bed as Jin did his test. I was in the position of the alpha, laying on the bed and tae laying over him on his stomach, so his brother could patch up and stitch the rips down there.
Although the room was silent it was filled with pure tension, everyone was on edge Especially tae. He prayed and prayed with everything he had he wasn't pregnant but deep down, something told him he was.
Jin had left for a moment to go retrieve the results. The omega buried his head deep deep into his mates chest and let the tears drain out yet again. The alpha was trying not to lose it but hearing the soft sobs erupt hit him hard. He held the omega tightly but gently, being careful of his wounds.

This was it. Jin has walked in. He was holding a paper and his head was down. That's when tae basically knew, what the results were.

3rd p.o.v
Jimin came barreling into the room yoongi had been in which was there's, sitting in his bed staring at nothing.
Before Jimin had came in he was thinking, parting really for his cousin and his mate. He hasn't known tae very long but he still cared for him and so did Jimin. Jimin much more but that's why he hoped everything would be alright.
He sat staring at the wall because he didn't really know where to go. But just then a huge wave of emotion hit him and he felt it. It was anxiety and sadness which wasn't his but his mates. He looked over to the door as soon as Jimin busted through it.
Sobbing.
He never seen Jimin so weak or submissive. The boy was holding his head in his hands and laying on the floor. Any outsider would've thought he had gone mental. Which at the moment he was so upset it damn near was.
Yoongi didn't know what had gotten into him but he jumped over the bed to the other side and went on his knees to the floor. Grabbing Jimin by his torso and pulling him into a tight hug. Pinning Jimins arms down to his waist.
"Jimin! Shhhhh stop it!" "It's ok....it's ok..."
Yoongi tried to calm him down the best he could. His words at least got him to stop flailing but as much as crying and hyperventilating not so good.
"I- d-don't w- want t-to l-lose him!! He- he's everything- I - ha-have"
Yoongi felt so bad. He didn't even know what to do with him, he really just wished he could take his sadness away.

  3rd p.o.v
  "Tae...." Jungkook said lifting his head up.
  The omega was in pure overwhelmingly relief.
   He was pregnant they found out. But it seemed Jungkooks seed planted before lees.
   Then taes mark starting burning, glowing. He squeezed down on his mates hand super hard, surprising Jungkook with how strong he was.
    If lee would've impregnated tae, the bond between Jungkook and him would've disappeared. But it burned but that was the bond between him and lee disappearing for good.

   Jimins parents and Jungkooks parents the busted through the door. They had just been informed by jin what happened.
  "Taetae!" Jimins mom exclaimed. Walking closer to tae towards his belly when Jungkook growled loudly, his eyes flashing red, making Jimins mom jump and move back to her mate.
  "Jungkook!" His father yelled, sending a glare towards him but that didn't stop jungkook.
   The true blood wrapped his hands around the omegas stomach protectively, staring at all 5 of them in the room witch sent shivers up everyone's spines.
  "Guys it's ok... alphas... this is going to be normal for Jungkook to be protective of tae. Every omega and there mate go through this. With everything that's happend plus the pregnancy. This will happen for the rest of the pregnancy with tae"
  The adults nodded and the females understood, hugging there mates for comfort. Jin had wished namjoon was there with him because the pain he was fighting to not breakdown because of Jungkooks stares were killing him.
  "J-Jungkook... pls stop" the true blood heard the omega whisper quietly in his ear, tae tugging on his shirt. The alpha let the stare go bringing his attention back to the tear stained omega. He smiled a little and kissed him on the forehead, rubbing his hands on the omegas slim stomach.
  There were many things that had happend and still needed to happen, but right now all that ran through the alphas mind was protecting tae.
  And there baby....

   And this was only the begging.

HIII IM BACK. So I know every time I take a while to update I say some excuse which I'm sorry. I really have been busy with school and everything but it's fall time!!! And I know this update kind of sucked. I worked on part of it after I updated a few weeks ago and totally forgot about it and it just ran through my mind. I hope you forgive me and I'll try my best to stay on it. These are going to get better and more things are to happen. Let me know what you guys think I hope you're still liking it ! Thankyou all and I love your votes and comments you put, I'm trying to respond to all them so if I reply then yay lol! Love you guys , until next time! ♥️