part 42| concerns

3rd p.o.v
taehyung laid there for a while but soon ended up needing to use the bathroom. he rubbed his stomach and tried to roll over to the edge of his bed but ended up shrieking again in pain. it was sharp and hot, it felt as if he was getting his spine pulled out every time pressure was applied.
he mad a frustrated face and just stayed in the spot he was in. he didn't have the courage to tell jin or jungkook it had gotten worse even though he was positive his mate had, had to feel that last wave.

sure enough, not even 5 minutes later jungkook came bursting through the door. his body stand in-front of the ajar door with his workout clothes and shoes still on, sweat filled the room as drops of it trickles down jungkooks complexion. his dark hair was matted down to his forehead and his face to was filled with worrisome.
"what happened?" jungkook asked, knowing what had already happened from jin but felt it from tae.
in a small and quiet voice tell said,
"i have to pee" before tears started falling. one thing he got during this pregnancy was sensitive. for sure.
the alpha cautiously walked over to the bed and sat next to taes tiny body. he patted his head and slowly dragged one of his fingers to his back slowly.
" does that hurt?" he asked, putting a tiny pressure on his back to which tae whined and nodded his head.
jungkook held in his coo and removed his hand, he was trying to think of ways to get tae around while it hurting him but he really couldn't come up with any idea.
so he tried to carefully lift him, he place himself in front of tae in a knelt position he slowly moved his hands under his omega and pulled him slowly to his chest.
  "does it hurt?" the alpha asked, tae said a little bit remained patient with jungkook and tried his best not to hurt tae.
eventually he fully stood up with the petite mate in his arms. he cautiously walked to the bathroom and slowly turned to avoid hitting tae on anything.
"ok i think i'm just going to set you in the tub ok?" he said caringly, he looked down into taes tear stained eyes and felt his heart explode into pieces, just by the look on his mates face made him weak to the knees. he really was in love.
  "o-ok" he said quietly, at this point to was to emerged in his thoughts and insecurities he blocked jungkook from hearing. he always had done this though anyways....

   it was a couple hours later and jin along with everyone else was at home  tae and jungkook we're laying in bed, jin has just left the room after a small conversation with the two.

  "i ran some tests and it seems he cracked one of his lower ribs somehow. the pressure of it is from it pushing against his spine so he won't be able to walk around for the next few weeks. if he needs to be moved a wheel chair is advised and try to have as little as possible contact... it's not good for the baby" 

   yea, tae was super upset about it but as soon as he heard the dangers it could cause the baby then he immediately went full vegetable mode. he was going to move as little as possible. for his baby.
  jungkook on the other hand was frustrated. it had just started to get a little better but now his baby was hurting and his other baby was at risk too. he was going to have to protect tae at all times now that he is more vounerable then ever.
   this wasn't going to be an easy next few months and jungkook made a promise to himself to never let his babies get hurt again. by anything or.. anyone...

   the muffled voice was heard across the house that dinner was ready. footsteps followed of the hungry betas and alphas trampling through the house to get some food after a long day of work. jungkook and tae on the other had remained still in there room. tae has been doped up on medicines and pain removers so he was a little out of it and super sleepy. he laid on the middle of the bed towards the wall while jungkook sat next to him with his hand gently massaging his stomach. he was hungry but he refused to leave tae alone in this state. even if it was for a a few minutes.

   thankfully jin has came to the rescue and brought up a small tray for the two mates. he knocked before rolled the small wine cart in the room that had lots of meat and vegetables for jungkook and soup for tae.
    "this is for him for whenever he wakes up." jin said pointed towards the soup and small glass of water.
  "make sure he drinks this and that iv bag stays intact with his skin at all times... it will benefit him a lot" he concluded with a small nod after words then turning to walk out.
  "appreciate it jin. i really do" jungkook said getting a small smile from the omega before having the door close again.
he took his fork and began eating his own food. one hand still holding taes slightly waiting for his mate to wake up. waiting for his mate to wake up so he could take care of him and only him.
   this was all he had left anyways.....

  ok hi,... first off let me start by saying i am SO SORRY like i am SO SORRY for not updating sooner i kept working on it price by piece during winter break but i never finished. i'm back to school and i have been superrrr busy with everything but i still am going to continue to update this and i am super sorry that it took me a month to do so. i will try to update faster from now i on i promise please just bear with me. also thank-you for still reading and commenting on my chapters. i really appreciate it and the votes and i will try to reply to your comments and everything as i go on.thankyou and i love all you guys so much if you're still reading this !!!!