Part 32 | capture

3rd p.o.v
The two wolves had just stopped before the house to catch their breath. The alpha thought it would be a quick 45 minute run but it turned into a 3 hour one. He realized the omega had a lot of balled up energy besides the incidents that has happened.
Tae roller on his back, careless as if the mud would make him dirty. He knew him and the alpha would have a nice bath later on anyway.
He rolled over to where jungkooks wolf was panting, looking at the smaller wolf playing. He nuzzled his head into the alphas chest and howled a little smiling brightly at the alpha.
Thankyouuu Jungkookie, I love you
The alpha heard through his and Taes link. He said love you back and rolled around with the omega.
This quickly ended up with tae on top or the alpha and them play fighting.
They were about 5 minutes away from the house and continued to rustle around in the woods.
  ??? P.o.v
   I was walking back to my pack after another unsuccessful day. I then stopped as I heard rustling in the woods. My eyes widened and I smirked darkly. I crept over to where the noise was and peeked through the bushes, I aimed my tranquilizer gun straight at the two and got very excited.
  If this wasn't going to get me recognized in the pack then I don't know what would.
   3rd p.o.v
The two were still playing when Jungkook flipped tae over and started licking him again in wolf form. All the sudden the alpha stopped, making the omega curious, so he went to ask when he was cut off.
  "Kookie, are you-
He then felt him flying through the air and landing on the ground harshly. His leg he felt being cracked as he let out a loud whine and transformed back into his bare human form. He looked over to the alpha with teared filled eyes and saw three large darts sticking out of his neck.
  "RUN TAE, BACK TO THE PACK GO!" He heard Jungkook say. He got up and went to run when he fell back down on his leg, it was bleeding and broken, the small boy could not move at all. He felt very weak and tried to crawl over to Jungkook, seeing the alpha collapse still in wolf form.
  "J-Jiminie help!"
He said threw the link. He whimpered when he saw a man, a little smaller then Jungkook stomp over to him with a grim smile on his face. He had a tranquilizer gun held to his side and slowly got closer to tae.
"Tae! Baby what's wrong!!! I'm coming in the woods with yoongi where Jungkook?!"
   "TAE?!"
Jimin waited for the small boy to respond but he couldn't.
  Because the man had already hand stuck a dart in his leg and the omega immediately fell asleep.
He picked the boy up and looked up and down his body, smirking and taking in his etheral looks.
  "You're the omega we've been looking for little guy" he said basically to himself as tae was already out. He was about to link to his pack leader to help him come get Jungkook. But he couldn't because he heard steps running in that direction.
   He darted the way back to his pack, refusing to look back as his only priority was getting the omega to his boss.

  "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LEFT HIM THERE?!" He flinched as The boss yelled at him abruptly, slamming his face on the desk harshly.
  "I-I couldn't get the link In, in time. Other people were coming!" He said, leaning back watching the redness of his pack leaders face increasing.
   "This isn't good Jackson. This isn't good"

  Hehhhhhh
  So I know you guys hate me right now but.
This is the climax and it's going down hill from here hehe. So Thankyou also for the votes and comments. I am seeing all of them and I love that you guys are reacting and interacting with the story!! Thankyou babes, next chapter sooonnn"