Chapter 19

One year later

It wasn't easy for them to start school, or to pick up their grades whenever they seemed to be falling, but for as long as Tim and Jason were there for one another, they were unstoppable.

As the boys grew older, and were walking home from school one day, you would have thought that they were just some regular kids trying to get into university. You wouldn't even think nor believe about all the pain and sacrifices they had to take to be smiling and laughing, as if their past was clean and spotless.

Jason laughed at something Tim said before he reached for the bronze handle for their front door. The moment the oak door finally opened, Stephanie was there to greet them with a small baby girl slouched over her shoulder, slowly sucking her small thumb.

Stephanie was now a proud mother of her baby girl, Olivier. David was overpowered with joy after the birth of his first child, and he was grateful that he got to share the opportunity with his wife, as well as Jason and Tim.

Despite having to share a room with Tim, Jason has not had one bad thought of the past since his brother had awoken from his coma.

They both were kind to people in the street as well as in school, and had built up a great reputation at school and around their neighbourhood.

But as a stranger would say, you could see nothing past the smiles and waves of the boys. No one could take one look at their faces and just know about all the suffering they had been through.

Even though the boys were excellent at hiding it, they were afraid. And they always will be afraid as long as their past is lurking in the back of their minds, to the fear of the future.

They will never forget. Not as hard as they will try.

Especially when Jason's eyes started to glow green one morning while the boys walked to school, a killer headache ripping him apart.

And the words he struggled to forget echoed loudly in his head once again.

'Say my name, child, and I will come to you.'

And so, Jason, collapsing to the ground with a throat thrashing scream, said his name.

"Ra's al Ghul!"

The End.

Anyone up for a book 2?