Midterms

"Now, Minna-San! Shall we begin?"

The yellow Octopus announced splitting himself into multiple copies.

"B-begin what?"

The class asked sweatdropping

"This period... will be spent in high-speed enhanced test studying!"

[Y/n] stood up and began talking,

"Sir, I refuse to do the midterms, I'm only here for my own personal benefit. Like I told Principal Gakuho, I'm not here to continue school, I'm not here to learn."

Karma smirked at her statement and spoke back,

"Are you perhaps... scared of failing midterms?"

She smirked back at him,

"Scared? I'm offended Karma, you remember when we were younger right?"

Karma grinned back at her and stood up,

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

[Y/n] nodded at him,

"Blow jo-"

"Competit-"

Karma stared at her in disbelief, Itsugo snickered at [Y/n] while her face went tomato red.

"Blow the competition down! That's what I said!"

Karma snickered at her as she crossed her arms. Maehara winked at [Y/n] and raised his eyebrows at her.

"Fuck off play-boy, I'm not a prostitute. I'll skin you alive and cut your arms off, then I'll shove them up-"

Maehara shivered and hid behind Itsugo whimpering,

"Itsugo save me!"

Itsugo sighed and shook his head,

"Master [Y/n], calm down."

[Y/n] sighed and leant on her arm glaring at Maehara as he made his way back to his seat.

'Then I'll shove them up your ass. And reach my arm down your dead throat and shake your hands.'

[Y/n] mouthed at him making threatening gestures towards him, Maehara gagged at the image in his head.

[Y/n] stood up and left the classroom, Koro-Sensei sweatdropped and looked at Itsugo helplessly. Itsugo shrugged and left with [Y/n], to say Karma was pissed would be an understatement.

Koro-Sensei finished helping the students study and gave himself a job well done. He walked to the front tiredly and dropped to the floor. The students gathered around him and sweatdropped. [Y/n] and Itsugo walked into the class and looked at Koro-Sensei.

"S-should I leave?" She asked sweatdropping.

Koro-Sensei panted out, " M-miss [Y/n]... you missed... alot... of... mandatory... things.."

"Miss this!" [Y/n] yelled before shooting at him and throwing anti-sensei throwing stars.

Koro-Sensei dodged them all and yelled,

"How did you get those shuriken?!"

"Made them myself, origami is a small hobby of mine. What's it to you though? I'm gonna kill you and win that cash!"

Mimura sweatdropped and asked shakily, "U-uhm Miss [L/n]?"

"Yes? Also you can call me [Y/n] or Ao-Chan because I can't fuCKING STUDY-"

"Why do you need the money? You're extremely rich and it seems like you won't need any more money."

[Y/n] sighed and poked her tongue out, "I guess I just want to spite my father and get the money before him!"

Mimura faced Koro-Sensei and asked, "Why do we need to study? Not that I'm complaining about this method but do we really need to study if we have 10 billion yen?"

Toka chimed in and agreed, "Yeah, if we kill him the 10 billion is ours!"

"We'd have whatever we want for the rest of our lives. You don't need good grades to live the good life!" Nakamura agreed.

"N-NO WAY YOU GUYS THINK THAT!" Koro-Sensei screeched

"Koro-Sensei, we're the end class. Assassination is the closest thing to success we have. It'll be easier accessible than any test we'll have."

"Ah... I see..."

'He's never talked in that tone before... what's he doing?' [Y/n] thought

"You guys don't have what it takes to be assassins, out in the schoolyard... immediately!"

Everyone hurried out to the field and Koro-Sensei was pushing a stand. [Y/n] came out with Irina-Sensei.

"H-hey! Why the rush?!" She exclaimed brushing her skirt down.

[Y/n] shrugged, "He wanted both of us to come out to the field together." Koro-Sensei turned around and looked at both of them dead in the eye.

"Irina, [L/n], Let me ask you something as professional assassins."

"What is all this?" Irina questioned

"Sure, but I don't do the whole assassin buis' anymore."

"When you're on a job, do you come prepared with only one plan? Irina first, then [L/n]."

"No, not at all. My main plan doesn't always go as planned, you have to make detailed and prepared backup plans if your main one fails. It's assassination 101." Irina explained, crossing her arms.

"Now, [L/n]. When you're going into one-on-one combat do you only have one plan?"

[Y/n] scoffed and spat to the floor, "It's been a while but no, you always have a backup plan, if the first one screws up you always need to think quickly. A girl in my squad was stabbed to death because she had no backup plan. Who stabbed her? Me. Mess up, you die, capeesh?"

The class shivered at [Y/n]'s words and turned their attention towards Karasuma. Itsugo's phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hello? Boss, is that you? Right away, Miss [Y/n]. He needs us for some reason, we have to leave."

{Y/n] groaned and walked off with Itsugo.

With [Y/n] and Itsugo

"Morning Sir."

"Morning [L/n]"

A deep eerie voice greeted [Y/n], she sighed and leant forward, "Why am I here? I thought I told you I'm retired from being an assassin I-"

"We heard about you assisting the government kill that thing." The older man smirked and continued, "If you refuse, then we'll have no choice but to exploit both you and the government, causing an outbreak."

[Y/n] gritted her teeth and clenched her fists.

"Who do I need to kill?"

"Tadaomi Karasuma."

A/N:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OHMYGOD, I'm so sorry for not updating this book! I've been busy and I have a couple other books I plan on publishing such as:

Anime x Reader One-Shots

BNHA x Reader Textfic

Owari No Seraph x Reader

Shingeki no Kyojin x Reader {Attack on titan}

Yandere Simulator!Genderbend Rivals x Reader

Suggestions are welcome, just make sure they're here!

~Sadness

1040 words