(chapter 1)

Author's POV

It was a hard day for the boys after hours of practicing for they upcoming comeback, and they all went to their dorm to rest except for taekook who decided to go for a little date to the cafe near their company.

It was exactly 6:11 pm when an argument between the lovers took place..

Jungkook: hyung..

Taehyung: hmm~ what's wrong baby?

Jungkook: Well.., I was gonna ask about this boy, what was his name..? Uhh bo- bogi- bogu- something, who visited us at the practice room today, you guys seemed to be really c-close..

Taehyung: Oh bogumie! Why? Are you perhaps...jealous~?

Jungkook: Huh..?

Taehyung start laughing at jungkook's confused expression, But Jungkook was really upset that taehyung wasn't taking his concerns seriously..

Jungkook: Just stop hyung! You never take things seriously! I just asked you a question and here you are laughing at me, am I a joke to you!?

Taehyung: Ugh really now!? we are gonna argue because of this?
Stop jungkook weren't at home right now, lets talk this out in our room not in public, please don't be such a-

Taehyung cut himself off as he didn't want to make a small issue become a big problem between them.

Jungkook: ...Such a what hyung? Huh? Tell me!

Taehyung: Ugh! Such a kid Jungkook!! You're always childish about these kind of things! He's just my fucking friend damn it!

They became quiet after taehyung's outburst, he actually didn't want to be angry at jungkook since that wasn't the first time they argue about such a thing, but he just couldn't hold himself anymore.

Jungkook: oh, so you're cursing at me now, okk hyung I'm sorry it's my fault and I'm really sorry that you have to deal with such a kid  like me, I hope you will be more comfortable if I left for a while..

Taehyung: Hey koo listen I'm sorry, i shouldn't hav-

Taehyung words were cut as jungkook got up and walked towards the cafe's door leaving taehyung speechless, as he actually thought it was a simple argument that often happens between couples and they will eventually talk it out in their room later tonight.

And that's what he thought..

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Edit: chapter 1 is done ✔️

Hii guys thank you for reading my story! And now i finished editing the first chapter hope that you like this version more since i personally didn't think the old one made sense at all.

For the ones who already read the old one, don't worry it still have the same ideas and all but just a different writing style that hopefully will make it better.

Foufou☃.