(chapter 10)

Hoseok POV

We arrived to the hospital half an hour ago.But we don't have any news about jungkook's condition.

It was 10:57 pm, almost 11. There were only us in the waiting room, even though
Nobody was talking. Jimin was crying while yoongi hyung was comforting
him. The same thing goes with namjin.
And me?! What can I do other than comforting a sobbing taehyung.

The sight of taehyung crying broke my heart. I mean he was a monster back then. Without jungkook he maybe become even worse!.Whatever the past is gone, hope everything gonna be okay soon...

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Namjoon POV

We were all looking like we are in a funeral..'Ahhgg what am I talking about'..

Jin: H-he is g-gonna be o-okay, R-right? R-right?!

Namjoon: He will be alright jinnie, he will be al-...

Then, the door of the room oppened revealing jungkook's doctor.. Please god, let everything be okay...

Doctor: Guys!!..

We didn't even react, and taehyung already was in front of the doctor.

Taehyung: W-what H-happend to h-him?
H-he is f-fine r-right?

Doctor: don't worry taehyung he is alright now...pheww... I'm exhausted.

After that reassuring news, taehyung almost collapsed, but Hoseok mannaged to catch him in the time.

Doctor: oh my god! Is he ok?

Hoseok: he is okay don't worry he is just happy about jungkookie being okay now. Soo, what was the problem doctor? Why did he act like that?

Doctor: Oh! He was having a panic attack. It is the onset of intense fear or discomfort that reaches a peak within minutes and includes Palpitations, pounding heart, or accelerated heart rate. Sweating. Trembling or shaking. Sensations of shortness of breath or smothering. Actually We mannaged to stop it after suffering of jungkook kicking and hitting us.

Jin: o-oh my g-god. Joonie l-look w-what m-my baby is g-going t-through.

Namjoon: I know baby, don't worry. And
the doctor said that he is gonna be okay now. 

Doctor: yeah he will. We will give you some medicines that will prevent his panic attacks and some that will  Strengthens his back bones. And then he will return as he was, and even better.

We sighed in relief as we heard those amazing words. Thank god...

Taehyung: c-can w-we s-see h-him?... P-please..

Doctor: yeah of course he is in the same room as before.

Jimin: thank you s-so much!.

Yoongi: jiminie! Stop crying he is fine now, see!..

Jimin: yeah.

We bowed to the doctor and he smiled
in return.

Hoseok: you must rest taehyung, you don't want jungkook to see you in this condition? Don't you?

Taehyung: y-yeah, b-but I will s-sleep h-here with h-him t-tonight...

Jimin: you will.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Sooooo how was today's chapter?🙃
Hope it was ok 💜

"바이"👋