(chapter 5)

Taehyung's POV

After I arrived to the flower shop jungkook had told me about, I decided that it was the time to tell the hyungs 'cause I thought it was too dangerous going alone looking for jungkook who's most likely near by, i hope so...

*After about 10 min*

I was just wondering around my car choosing not to do anything stupid and go looking for koo by myself of how much I was anxious, but right then I heard my name being called.

Namjoon: Oh my god taehyung, are you okay?

Taehyung: Hyung! When did yo- a-anyway hyung jungkook!.. Please l-let's save him please.. he must be s-scared! What if they put him in a dark room!? What if-

I was trembling.. feeling the hot water sliding down my cheeks.

Jin: Oh taehyung, don't cry, Calm down we are about to find him.

Jin hyung hugged me trying to comfort me,
and not gonna lie it sort of calmed me down, I should be strong for koo, we should go get him as fast as possible!

We started to search for Jungkook right away near the shop, and it wasn't long before I walked by an old building which consists of two floors, with only small windows, jungkook..

Taehyung: Hyung! I think i found the right place!

We entered the building carefully, it was so dusty and old I even thought it was gonna fall on our heads any minute..

And since it was so risky and dangerous, plus it only have two floors we decided to stick together. And after we found nothing on the first one we immediately run to the second one, but when I reached the last step on the stairs..

I heard voices..

Screaming...

In pain...

Taehyung: JUNGKOOK!!?

I shouted making the hyungs who were following me ran towards me. They were about to ask me what's wrong, until they heard the voices that was coming from a specific door,

In one fast move, I opened the door where the voices were coming from, and there was my baby! But..

Jungkook: H-hy-

There was a man..

R-raping Jungkook!!?

Taehyung: NOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU FUCKING BASTARD!

I screamed as I ran towards him taking him off of jungkook, throwing him to the ground..

I tightened my fist and punched him hardly in the face, I didn't stop and I wasn't planning to, so I kicked punched slapped, until namjoon and yoongi hyung pulled me off of that passed out piece of shit..

I Immediately turned to jungkook, and oh god, He was a mess, his body was full of bruises, marks, blood, h-his lower part was bleeding...I couldn't take it... I wanted to avert my eyes from his almost unconscious body but I shouldn't! I must be with him, be strong for him!

I leaned down towards him and hugged him softly not wanting to hurt him more than he already was..

Taehyung: Kookie.. Baby, I-I'm sorry! I Didn't c-came in the t-time...Please forgive m-me!

I hid my face im his neck as I let my tears free, this is all my fault! My baby is in thus state because of me, I-

Jungkook: Taeh-hyung-

He uttered out, his voice coming out as a broken little whisper..

Taehyung: I'm sorry b-baby, It's my f-fault..
I shouldn't have talked to you like that and letting you go alone at n-night, I should have been with you! Protecting you, k-keeping you safe..

The last one came out as a whisper as kept on sobbing, untill I felt a soft, weak, small hand on my cheek, wiping my tears away..

Jungkook: T-tae-tae D-dont cry, p-please I l-love y-you-

He suddenly stopped, as I saw his eyes slowly closing little by little.

Taehyung: Jungkook!?

I put my hand on his shoulders, softly shaking him in hope to answer me but to be met with silence..

Taehyung: oh god... Hyung! Have you already called an ambulance!? We need to take him to a hospital right now!

I shouted as hoseok hyung nodded his head seeming nervous and scared just like the rest of my hyungs..

Taehyung: B-baby stay with me, Jungkook Please, you will be fine soon, you are safe with us now..

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Edit: chapter 5 is done ✔️

I hope you enjoyed it! ♡

Foufou☃.