(chapter 15)

Taehyung POV

I opened the door and entered, expecting to see jungkook in a bad state, like crying or something like that.. But he wasn't.. He was talking with jimin and jin hyung while smiling.. I sighed in relief.. Thank god!

Taehyung: hii~

Jungkook head shot up when he heard my voice. He stared at me with his glossy eyes and pouting rosy lips.. Oh how much i miss them.. The hell taehyung what are you thinking about!? It's not the time you idiot! I snapped out of ny thoughts when i heard his little voice that sound on the verge of breaking down, jimin and jin hyung left the room fir me and kook.

Jungkook: h-hyung!

I rushed towards him and engulfed him into a hug, not too tight.. I don't want to hurt him..he huged me back tightly scared to let me go, and started sobbing loudly.. My poor little baby..

Taehyung: koo.. Baby, stop crying.. I'm here now and i will never leave you again, ok? So stop crying bun, it really breaks my heart seeing you like this..

Jungkook: R-really!? Y-you will n-not leave m-me? E-even after w-what happened? D-don't you see m-me d-disgu-

Taehyung: I don't and will never baby! So don't say that again ok.. Cause you aren't, we both know who is the one, and not only disgusting, he is a bastard, asshole, piece of shit, psycho, and did i mention bastard?

He giggled while wiping his tears, which flattered my heart, oh how much I love him.

Jungkook: thank you hyung.. for e-everything.. I love you~

Taehyung: *giggles*  I love you too baby~ and a lot~

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Small chapter i know... But at least it's a thing :(
I really want to thank you guys for supporting my story till now, and I really appreciate if anyone give some ideas for this book cause I'm running out of it right now..

Again thank you and i hope you enjoy this chapter ♡