(chapter 18)

Author POV

It's been another week and everything was going great so far. Jungkook was getting treatment and aside from taehyung the members (especially jin) was taking care of him well.

It was 6 in the morning when jin decided to wake up the rest to have breakfast.

Starting from his roommate namjoon who was already awake, well.. Who are supposed to sleep when he has jin as his roommate? But anyway, he was still glad.

Jin: joonie! Help me waking yoonmin and hobi up please, I'm gonna wake up taeko-

Jin was interrupted by a loud scream coming from taekook room. He shared a worried/scared look with namjoon before running.

That was enough to wake up the rest,
And they were in front of the door standing, hesitating if they should open it or not.

Jin: What's happening!?

Yoongi: I don't know, i woke up on the sound of jungkookie screaming, and I'm worried..

Jimin: Taehyung! What's happening!? Can we come in?

They didn't want to be rude by entering without permission, but their own thoughts were scaring the shit out of them, untill...

Taehyung: Jungkook!!

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Taehyung POV

I was sleeping peacefully before jungkookie started to move, i thought he was just changing his sleep position, but that wasn't it.

He was shaking and crying while clutching his hair aggressively. I didn't know what to do, i was just staring at him like an idiot, untill his loud scream brought me back to reality, he's having a panic attack, Oh no!

Taehyung: Jungkook! Baby, hey hey look at me!

I hold his hands to stop him from pulling his hair off, but he started kicking everything around him.

Jungkook: NO! PLEASE S-STOP, I'M SORRY, D-DON'T HURT ME A-ANYMORE!

Taehyung: koo, it's me taehyung! Please wake u-up!

But he seemed like he didn't hear anything from what i said, because he started to cry harder. I didn't know what to do after that, it's the first time this happen after he come back home, and i have no idea how to calm him down, so i did the only thing in my head, i hugged him, and cried!

I hate seeing him like that he don't deserve any of this, I don't want to blame myself, because he hate me doing this, but I can't but think it's my fault, But I'm not gonna be that type of people who will just blame themselves for the rest of their lives, because I'm gonna protect him, and I'll never leave him alone again!

Taehyung: Koo, b-baby, please stop crying, I'm here with you, no one is gonna h-hurt you again!

He seemed to calm down, because I felt that he had loosened in my arms, and then...

Jungkook: T-thank y-you Hyung, I l-love you..

He fainted...

Taehyung: Jungkook!!

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Pheww!

That's probably the longest chapter I've wrote, I mean it's not short at least..

Anyway, don't forget to stay safe! And,

Hope you enjoy♡~