(chapter 9)

Author POV

After seconds the doctor came with 2 nurses with him. They immediately took jungkook to a different room to know what was going on.

Meanwhile taehyung was a crying mess. He called the hyungs and tell them about the situation. They were shocked and came to hospital as fast as they can, if that even possible.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Jin POV

We arrived to the dorm after leaving taekook at the hospital crying on each other. We didn't want to interrupt them..
After all it had been a hard situation.

It has been an hour since we arrived to the dorm, but no one was talking... There was no sound.. Even though we were all sitting in the living room, but everyone was in his own world.

After a long awkward hour i decided to cut it. I don't wanna be rude, but... Come on... I mean jungkook is okay now, we don't need to be such in that amount of stress.

As I parted my lips to talk, an annoying vibration came from my back pocket.
I was going to ignore it. But 'what if' words came to my mind. I took out my phone to see who and for my surprise, it was taehyung. I quickly answered to be met with a sobbing tiger...Oh No! What happened??

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Jimin POV

The whole living room was in silent, until....

Jin: TAEHYUNG!! What is going on?

Jin hyung sai- I mean ScrEaM taehyung's name through his phone.

It has been just 1 minutes after jin hyung screamed, and...

Yoongi: Wha-

Jin: taehyung,.. S-sweetie say s-some-
T-thing. Don't l-leave me w-waiting l-like t-this.

J-hope: hyung! What is going on?

Jin: WHAT??? O-oh m-my-
w-we are on the w-way... S-stop crying sweatie, h-he will be okay, e-everything gonna be a-alright...

Namjoon: for god sake!! What the actual fuck is going on? Please...

Jin: I-It w-was taehyung...

Namjoon: and what did he want?

Jimin: Hyung what happened?

Jin: FUCK!! He said that something happened to jungkook all of sudden and the doctor took him and then taehyung break down...
W-we must h-hurry... P-please..
M-my baby..

Namjoon: Let's go, I will drive... Come- on!!

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Sooooooooo......
'Hi'
*readers attacking me*
Okay I will leave 🤕.

Sorry for being  b*tch and not update
I have my reasons hope you respect it.
And hope you enjoy this chapter 💜☂️.

"바이"👋