(chapter 2)

Taehyung's POV

I watched as jungkook left the cafe, I wasn't planning on yelling or being mean to him, I really should control my anger more from now on.
I decided to text him maybe he's gonna come back and we are gonna solve this shit..

Taehyung:
Kookie
Baby
I'm really sorry I didn't mean to act like that
Please come back and let's talk this out yeah?
<Delivered>

But jungkook didn't answer my texts, and that got me worried. He never took a long time to answer me especially after we fight, he always reply afap because he didn't like us arguing or drifting apart, and usually willing to solve the problem to not take it so far.

******

Jungkook's POV

I woke up in a dark room like 10 mins ago and I was feeling dizzy as I couldn't remember what happened to me.

I wiggled around still trying to free myself from the rope that was tearing my wrists, but a small white cloth caught my eyes and that's when I remembered, oh no..

*Flashback*

I was walking back to home after taehyung and I bickered over, I was really mad at him, he always laugh it out to whatever I say and never take anything seriously! But to think of it I really overreacted today.

That's why I decided to text him to apologize to him since I'm almost home and couldn't walk back to him, but suddenly a pair of arms was attached to me with a tight grip from behind.

I was startled and didn't knew who it was so I screamed for help, but they put some white cloth on my almost whole face forcing me to breath through it which made me extremely dizzy then all of sudden I passed out.

"End of flashback"

"O-oh my g-god" I scream/whisper not wanting that person to hear me. But I started to tremble so badly, I was so scared.

"Tae h-hyung h-help me" I hugged my legs after I started crying in the corner of this dark room hoping that someone is gonna save me.

I shifted in my place as I felt something poking my butt, I tried to check it out with my tied hands as much az I could, and guess what i found.. my phone! I don't know how they didn't notice it but I'm not complaining.

"Thank god!" I immediately opened it as I called taetae hyung with my shaky hands.

Calling...

Taehyung's POV

I was super worried about Jungkook, I have been waiting for half an hour in the cafe and he still didn't respond or even saw my messages.

I came back to our dorm but Jungkook wasn't there, I called his mother maybe he went to her house but he wasn't there either.
So I went out looking for him.

I went out looking at his favorite places maybe I could find him there, but he wasn't at any of it.

Suddenly my phone Started ringing, I took it out to check it and thank god! It was koo. I immediately answered his call ready to scold him for making me almost have a heart attack from worrying about his well being.

Taehyung: Oh god Jungkook where the fuck are you!? I was so fucking worried you brat!

Jungkook: h-hyung...

Taehyung: Wait, A-are you crying? Oh my god baby I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to-

Jungkook: h-hyung h-help-

Taehyung: what? Jungkook..where are you? Why do you need help? What is going on!?

Jungkook: I- I don't know where I am!
I w-woke up in a d-dark room I-I think someone K-kidnapped me h-hyung p-please help me I'm really s-scared..

Taehyung: Fuck!! jungkook I will help you baby don't worry, do you know where you are  right now?

Jungkook: W-wait I will look out from that  window!
I-I see a flower shop... I think it shows 'the  sun shine' as its n-name.

Taehyung: ok I will tell the hyungs and come to get you, Please don't cry my love I will be there soon, Stay with me Ok?

Jungkook: hyung s-someone is c-coming!

Taehyung: huh? Koo baby? Jungkook!!?

Beep....Beep...Beep

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Edit: chapter 2 is done ✔️

Hope you guys like it! ♡

Foufou☃.