Chapter 4

Holly's POV

Taylor had been gone too long for someone just going to get some cold and flu tablets, I really needed those tablets so I thought that id get up to go and see what she was doing. As I got to the bedroom door, barely just wobbling with all the layers I was wearing, I could hear a conversation going on in the living room. I opened the door and walked through the small corridor and around the corner to find Taylor and Jordan stood by the coffee table having a conversation. From wearing so many layers I fell over and groaned in pain, Jordan looked at me and immediately started laughing, but Taylor ran to my side trying to pull me up. I managed to find my feet and looked at Jordan frowning "Take off some of those layers" she told me, I looked at her and upon remembering the amount of layers I was wearing I suddenly felt really hot and suffocated "Taylor help me" I managed to plead, my voice barely above a whisper, full of voice breaks like a 12 year old boy. "Sure" she replied as we started to take layer by layer off. After about five minutes I got down to only two layers and collapsed on the sofa, being I'll makes me exhausted, even completing the simplest tasks, such as taking layers off. I started sneezing again, Taylor gave me a cup of water and two cold and flu tablets, I took them and laid my head back down, closing my eyes. I felt Taylor's hand on my forehead "Holly your head is really hot, you need to go to sleep, but I was gonna get you to put some vapour rub on" I heard her through my sub consciousness, barely even awake to reply coherently, therefore I simply nodded my head and pointed to my chest. My head became cold for a second, missing the presence of Taylor's hand, at first I wondered were she'd gone, that is until I felt a hand lift the hem of my shirts and another snaking up to my chest, the smell of vapour rub instantly filling my nostrils, burning them slightly, Taylor rubbed the Vix into my chest and then told me to go to sleep, I heard Jordan saying she'd be here when I woke up, I wanted to ask her why she was here and not on tour with Jimin, but I didn't reply, instead falling into a state of uncomfortable sleep.

Taylor's POV

"How longs she been like this?" Jordan asked from behind me, staring at her best friend "Literally just a few hours, she seems to be getting worse as time goes by" I replied, turning back to Holly and frowning, she was shivering in her sleep, but I could see beads of sweat sliding down her forehead. I went and got a blanket from our bedroom and placed it over her, placing a pillow under her head too, making sure she didn't end up with a bad neck. "She'll be fine, eventually she'll feel better" Jordan confessed, following me into the kitchen "Hmm. Want anything to drink?" I replied, hoping she would be fine soon. "Taylor she gets ill like once a year, this is just the extent of it, it'll last two days max then she'll be fine" Jordan once again told me, obviously sensing my uncertainty. "Okay, so what do you wanna drink?" I asked my previous question "Whatever you're having" she replied, texting on her phone "Missing Jimin already?" I asked as I put two spoonfuls of hot coco powder in two cups "Yeah, we've been really close lately, so anyways. What about you and Holly? I see she's home, but how are things going with that" she questioned, I didn't even have to look at her to know her eyebrows were raised questioningly "Well at the moment things are fine, but who's to say that things will stay this way? I don't want anything bad to happen, but I just know it will. She concentrates on her album more than her relationship. Sometimes I feel like she doesn't care anymore" I confessed, it hurt me to say it because I love her so much, but the truth hurts sometimes. I turned to Jordan and places her cup down on the table, sitting across from her. "You know she cares about you. Honestly I've never seen the girl so head over heels for anyone, you mean more to her than her career, she's only focussing on it because she wants to get it right. This is what she's always wanted, to get things right and inspire overs, but she can't see that she's hurting and neglecting you. I don't blame you for feeling this way, but just hold on in there, I know she'll put this right" Jordan replied sincerely, the truth in her words making a lump grow in my throat. I looked at her and just nodded solemnly, taking a sip of my hot coco. "It just hurts to watch her struggle and yet I can't help her. I want to, but I don't know how and I don't think she'll let me" I whispered, not trusting my voice knowing it would eventually crack and id break down crying "I'm sorry" came a small voice from the kitchen door, I realised it wasn't Jordan that had said anything, she was actually looking at where Holly was stood too, my mouth opened slightly in shock. She was stood there, looking more innocent and timid than id ever seen her before in the time we'd been together, tears running slowly down her face, I could feel my own tears sliding down my cheeks and gave no attempt to wipe them. "Holly?" Jordan exclaimed worriedly, noticing that her best friends face had drained of all colour, she got no reply, she didn't seem like herself, in fact she was as white as a ghost and it scared me slightly "Holly?" Jordan called again as she went to get up, I wasn't paying attention, the next couple of events going by so fast. It was as if the universe hated us, throwing everything it had at us day by day, every time something is fixed another thing is broken, every incident dealt with another seemed to jump straight out of the queue. "Help" came her voice, breaking my thoughts, it all happened so fast, her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her eyelids shutting, then her knees buckled and her body started to collapse, I spring straight into action and managed to catch her just before her head hit the floor, again. "Holly, wake up" I cried, Jordan was at her other side, she placed two fingers to her wrist to feel for a pulse, she looked at me and nodded. "She's gonna be okay, I think she's passed out of exhaustion" she told me, I furrowed my brow looking down at the girl I loved. She looked so pale and it scared me "I don't want her to be like this anymore. You're her best friend, what do we do?" I queried, desperately wanting to help Holly. There was more to her being ill and we all knew it, she was stressed, likely depressed and beyond exhausted.