Yesterday (Dean)

I walked into the bunker that used to be full of laughter and voices but now it was quiet and cold. I set my bag down and headed toward my room trying to keep my mind from going back to the memories of what used to be, of who used to be here with me. I  walked into my room sitting on my bed looking at my nightstand seeing the picture sitting there which had Dean, Sam, me, Bobby, and Cas "why can't I go back to when you all were here?" I sighed as memories played in my head of old hunts, holidays we had as a little family. "If you were here I wouldn't have to hunt alone, if you were here things wouldn't be so bad." I cried picking up the picture and hugging it to my chest. I layed back on my bed and fell asleep with the picture clutched to my chest as I dreamt about my last hunt with my family it was for Lucifer who got out of the cage and was trying to find a new vessel or should I say new vessels. I woke up to hear a voice yelling for me "Y/N Let's go." Sam yelled I shot up running out of my room to see Sam and Dean standing in the library "how?" I asked Dean smiled "chuck is giving you a second chance to have your family." He said "yeah so you went back to your yesterday also known as the last time you had your whole family." Sam added motioning to two others standing in the room Bobby and Cas.

(I know this one kinda sucked but I based it kind of off the song Yesterday by The Beatles.  I will have more up soon.
-Steph)