Korekiyo...

Maki's point of view

     I stared down at the reunion playing before me.  I couldn't help but smile at them...well I guess grin.  I don't ever smile with my teeth so I guess I kinda just grin at things. "I wonder what made Shuichi remember everything?" I heard Byakuya say.  "It had to be a hug from his mother!" Aoi said back. "No that didn't work with Maki". I turned my head towards him. "What do you mean it didn't work for me?"  Aoi tensed up," We will explain in a bit!"  Weird but I turned my attention back to the family.  I heard Aoi say something to the other future foundation members before she left with Byakuya and Makoto into the room with the pods. I didn't pay attention to them though, I like seeing Shuichi smile.

I saw Aoi quietly come into the room but still stood my the door. "Ahem.."That got our attention. "One of your friends are awake." She smiled warmly. Himiko rolled her eyes and looked back at the family. "No one cares," Aoi looked taken aback. "B-But he's your friend..." Himiko sighed and stood up. "Okay lets go but I'm not holding anything back." With that she left the room. "Should I-" "Yeah probably" Kokichi interrupted her. With that Aoi speedily walked out.

"Welp, lets go watch a murder take place!" Kokichi cheered before he left the room followed by Kiibo, Miu, and Gonta. Shuichi stood up and walked out then Kaito and I followed the pair.

When I got to the room there was quite the sight to see. Himiko was yelling at the top of her lungs trying to lung her way onto Korekiyo. Unfortunately for her Aoi stood in the way.

"YOU ABSOLUTE DISGUSTING MAN! HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU KILL YONAGA AND CHABASHIRA" H-hey take it easy Yumeno, breath!" Aoi tried to calm down the girl but was failing. "Asahina move, it's best to let her get everything out..." Shuichi told her. She looked at us with hesitation. "If it gets out of hand i'll stop her." I added. She nodded and moved.

"you.... you're a monster..."  "why...why them?  Why not me?!?" Himiko glared at the man with pure rage. "Kukuku Well you see Yumeno...Yonaga wasn't on purpose.  But Chabashira...that was your fault."  She glared at the man harder with disbelief and sadness in her eyes, "W-What..."  "She volunteered in your place Yumeno, you could have gone but you let her go in your place, that's your fault."  Himiko stared at the ground I could barely see her eyes.  Then I heard it...choked up sobs.  Poor Himiko...I thought it was about time to stop this so I started to move forward but then Himiko jump onto Korekiyo with all her might, tackling him to the ground. "YOU HEARTLESS JERK!" And even before I could reach her there was a quiet pop. I watched in disbelief as Korekiyo's nose bleed. Himiko just broke Korekiyo's nose.  In the process, his mask was torn down a bit, enough to see most of his lips.   The blood trickled down his face over his red lips and down his chin.  His nose was bent at an unusual angle and the bruise started to make its way to nose and eyes, becoming more visible by the second.  Before she could make another move I yanked her off of him.

"NO STOP IT! LET...Me..gohoho..." her words were cut off by her own sobs.. She stopped fighting against me and stayed still looking at the ground. Her sobbing was all you could hear threw out the room. "Well then...what should I do about my nose?" Korekiyo said.   "I will take you to the clinic to get it patched up." Aoi said before leading him out of the room. Once he left I loosened my grip on Himiko.  As soon as I did she turned around and hugged me tightly. This time I knew what to do...i hugged her back.  All she wanted was revenge and someone she loved back in her arms.  I know how that feels... All I could hear were her muffled sobs. "Its okay Himiko... s-stay strong."  I tried to say something Tenko would say, it only made her hug me tighter.  I just realized that I sat down to hug her.  She was practically laying on me. It didn't matter though, she needed a shoulder right now and I don't mind being it. I heard someone walk forward and sit down next to me.  I opened my eyes saw it was Shuichi. He was joining the hug. Himiko let go of us and wiped her eyes. "Thanks you two." "Damn and I was about to join you guys too!" Kaito shouted. Himiko giggled. I got up from the ground, the other two followed shortly.

"Hey guys! He is all patched up now. We all good in here!"  Aoi said popping her head into the room. "Yeah. We're good." Himiko said to her.  "Well you can all make your way back in! I took the time to explain when we were at the clinic,"  with that she left.   We all made our way back into the room and sat down on the couch.  

There was a long pause of silence. "Yumeno..." she looked up at him. "I'm sorry, my motive to kill doesn't exist...so what I did was out of hand," he said. All she nod in response. I'm guessing his apology wasn't very convincing to her.

"Okay then why don't we explain what we left out when telling you what happened."