"Dad.. hug?"

"PENIS!. What're you upto today freak?"
Flash yelled across the parking lot.
"Leave him alone Flash!. You're like a filthy bug attracted to light. You literally have nothing to do except follow Peter around throughout the day. Maybe check your priorities!"MJ yelled back from the opposite side. The spiderling and the guy in the chair both almost broke their neck trying to look back and forth.

Peter shouted a big 'Thanks MJ!, I wanna see the newest update on crisis book",before running after Ned. They had an ice cream day for no reason to get too. So the two best friends enjoyed their day and it was near noon when Ned dropped him off at the tower."see you on Monday Pete, love you"The guy in the chair waved as Peter got onto the elevator. The spiderling sighed. Finally alone time with his daddy dearest. Hehehehehe.

"DaAaAaAaAaAaAad!~~~~"Peter purred, eyes wide and a big pout on his lips. His father sighed upon hearing the arrival of his son. He felt hands circling his waist from the back. As much as the guy with a metal suit tried, he couldn't stop the smile that broke through his oddly cold-ish mask today."Petey. Love, how was school?"Tony asked."it was great dad. Flash was a total bully, as per usual. And Ned and I went to get ice cream today. oh!, And MJ added a new version of Flash's face to her crisis book!"the younger babbled on, not even realising that his father had turned around and he was now resting on Ironman's shoulder.

It was a popular joke among the avengers to do trends of their own. This week's special was pet behaviour, which Peter by far was successful at. It wasn't uncommon for Peter to Manipulate his parents to get what he want. Mostly touch though. The kid could not go on a day without a hug. Sometimes Ned had to fill in when the others are gone on missions or meetings. Of course even MJ agrees that this is absolutely necessary for the young spiderling, henceforth her including herself into cuddle time in the middle of school.

"Petey. Are you a cat today?"Tony snorted as his own creation rubbed his face all over the older's suite. He ran his hand through his kid's hair."dad. Can I tell you a secret?"the spiderling looked up at the older with big doe eyes from his place in Tony's lap."yes sweetheart"
Ironman nodded, adjusting Peter properly for his big reveal.

"I love you so much"."I love you too baby, my precious".