Plushies Plushies Plushies!

The ice cream was delicious. He kept thanking Tony and attacking him with suprise hugs. It was a month since they started holding hands in public. It was awesome. The feeling of a warm, larger hand that belongs to your parents holding yours tightly was an amazing feeling. He felt so safe. Peter and Tony was out for brunch and they decided that today they'll be eating in the outer tables of the restaurant, which also happened to be located right Infront of a toy store.

Peter mostly got his plushies from dollar stores. Contrary to popular belief they really do have some nice ones. He had more than a dozen. A penguin name Pin, an owl name Nighter, a lion named Kyle were just a few. It was for his nightmares and bad separation anxiety. When May kicked him out Tomy had helped him move all of his room into his amazing new room at the tower. He had seen his collection of bed buddies but just cooed at the younger for sleeping with friends or something.

The spiderling had never felt happier. May had always thought he was just a baby. But Tony loved him for everything he is and that's better than anything for him. Peter sighed as he stared at the panda through the shop window. He always slept with plushies and this seems to be the perfect one for his buddies in bed. But all of his hopes shattered when he saw the price tag. It was so expensive. It was at least 500 dollars.

He couldn't afford this. I mean his adoptive dad could but he shouldn't ask for something like this. He didn't deserve it."hey kiddo, what're you looking at?. Is it that plushie?"damn Tony for getting everything right."what no!. It's not that!. I was just spacing out!... In ice cream heaven!. Hehe"he really was getting good at hiding stuff. Or so he thought."Peter do not lie to me kid. I know you were looking at the toy store. Come on"the older exclaimed before grabbing the kid by his hand and dragging him to the toy store.

Oh no. Peter knew this was a bad idea. He was going to be surrounded by toys. Plushies he could not have. It'll be torture. Once they were inside, the spiderling felt his eyes tearing up. The panda was right there, but he couldn't have it. He was going to name him Mimi... His hands were shaking and sooner or later Tony's going to see it.
"Petey?. Why's your hand shaking?"the genius asked, grabbing both of his kid's hands in his larger ones."n- nothing. It's nothing!. Why are we here!?"the spiderling asked, panic slowly seeping into his voice.

"kid we're here to pick out whatever you were staring at. More for your collection bud"the billionaire explained as if it was that simple. Which it was. Peter's overthinking didn't think so.
Peter really just wanted to cry now. Tony made it worse!. His eyes fell over a couple more and now he really would cry if he didn't get them. Which he probably wouldn't. This was bad. This was so so so bad."oh hey look!. Isn't that the panda you were looking at kiddo?. Let's go check it out. We can buy it if you really like it"the man in a suit pointed before wrapping an arm around the younger as he dragged them over there.

The plushie was huge. It'll fit in his bed sure. Because of course the billionaire went ahead and bought the biggest bed he could find for, you know, 'cuddles'. Gotta release that sweet sweet oxytocin. He could literally be swallowed whole if the panda was alive, and was omnivorous. The spiderling let out a small sob before covering his mouth. Oh no. What had he done?. The genius was instantly alarmed."kid?. Baby you're crying!. Oh no.. what happened?"came question after question from his father.

Peter shook his head. Lying was pointless."I want it but I know I can't have it"the seventeen year old whimpered."Petey why do you say so?"
Tony asked as he tried his best to wipe the waterfall of tears."because it's so EXPENSIVE!!. I can't waste that much money on something dad!"The younger cried into his arms, turning away from his father. The older cooed. His kid cared so much about him than he did on himself.

"Kid I'm a billionaire. And I love you. I will absolutely buy you as much as you want. Please kiddo. Don't put yourself through that for me"Tony begged, pushing Peter's hands away and rubbing his cheeks. No tear tracks should cover his kid's face."but it's so expensive"his baby whimpered."oh come on kiddo. It's not even a dime with what I have. Please. Tell me what you want. I love you son. So I wanna give you what you want"the genius whispered, rubbing his kid's hair as he stuffed his face into his father's neck.

"I want him"the spiderling pointed at the panda as he peeked from his father's shoulder."and those two, and that one and the other"Peter pointed at different directions for the ones he had desperately wanted. The older nodded as he called in an absolutely terrified out of his mind worker to fetch them. Ten minutes later they were both in his car with a pile of plushies literally almost falling on them from the backseat. Pepper almost couldn't stop her giggle when her son and husband literally stumbled out of the elevator, dragging enormous plushies with them."I love you dad"the spiderling Whispered into the older's chest.

"I love you too baby. My precious child. Now go set up your room"the genius smiled softly as he kissed his son's forehead."But aren't you coming?"the younger frowned, nose scrunching up.
"of course sweetheart. I have one more meeting. And then to bed, promise" Tony promised as he bopped his kid's nose. Peter let out an adorable giggle before dashing into his room. And later that night the young spiderling went to sleep with his new and old friends.

If his dad came in the middle of the night to cuddle him and they woke up together... Well no one needed know.