High School Graduate...Goes to School Again? Pt. 1

Erika stormed through the halls like a madman in a fire. There was no exit. There were no signs of a way back home. Everything seemed to be from a Sci-Fi/Fantasy movie. She was nearly almost convinced her band was pranking her cruelly.

Maybe this was Jackson's way of saying he officially hates her from all the rejecting she's put him through? Erika heavily sighed, subconsciously scratching the hand she cut earlier in the greenhouse. She hissed out, feeling her nail snag against the broken skin.

She lifted her hand up to see how bad she damaged the cut more. Her hand was dried with blood, and fresh blood was slowly seeping out. Frowning, she dug into her pockets with her uncut hand, hoping to find some sort of napkin she didn't use and saved for her tissue box.

"Damn! I hate this!" Erika growled at no one in particular.

All she wanted to was continue her tour in Nevada and she was stuck here for God knows how long! The anger just boiled over the pot in an unhealthy manner. She ground her teeth together, curling her unhurt hand into a fist. There better not be any people that'd piss her off more, she was most definitely not in the mood to be happy-buddy with others.

Erika turned sharply around a corner and immediately smacked dead into someone. Squeaking out a surprised gasp, she stumbled back.

"Whoopsie!" The voice sounded trickster and awfully playful. "You ought to watch yourself, Kitty~! You could've bruised that pretty face~"

"What?" Erika found herself eye-to-eye with a feminine man with abnormally long, blood-red braided hair. What was with the animalistic nickname?

His purple and black jacket gave her Chesire Cate vibes and his smile gave her uneasy vibes. Like prankster vibes. Erika wasn't so sure she liked that, but he didn't look too bad.

"You should really watch where you're going, someone could get hurt~" He stuck his tongue, tiptoeing around her, and bolted around her with a weird giggle.

"You're really weird." Erika truly hadn't meant for that to just slip, nor had she even felt her mouth open.

The redheaded male smirked with amusement, suddenly flicking her forehead, "Tsk, tsk! What a rude Kitty! Bye-bye, for now, ~" He winked at her and brushed past her, disappearing altogether.

Erika stared at the empty hallway in confusion. What just happened? He was really weird. Not a normal weird, either. He was like Alice in Wonderland weird. He oddly reminded her of the Chesire Cat, as said before. Ouch...Erika used her good hand to sooth the prickly stings of the skin that was flicked.

Somehow, Erika found herself stumbling outside. She wasn't sure how she had gotten out of the hallway, but she did and was completely confused.

There was a pavilion and a path lined with various daisies and tulips. There was a person within that pavilion. Oh? You want to know who?

Well, he was tall. Long and beautiful blonde tresses settled at his waist. His face was handsome and kind. He had all kinds of birds fluttering around him, singing their sweet songs.

It was weird, but Erika felt a mean tug in her chest. Like she wanted to flock the man like a hungry seagull, but she gulped the urge down. She would keep herself composed and focused on the main task at hand: find a way out of here.

"Hello?" She called out to the man as she sauntered over the lawn.

Sea-blue eyes made contact with her grey ones.

He was as surprised as Erika.

"Hello!" He smiled gently, shaking away his surprise.

Ba-dump! Erika's heart skipped a beat at the beautiful man's sweet smile. The other guys she's bumped into today were in a whole different category of handsome.