First Day Disaster:The beast I bumped into smirks like an ass!

Satsuki pulls me up and takes me outside the class to explore the school.

"You gotta get yo nice ass up and walk around, Misa! Aren't you even excited?"

Yeah. I know exactly why she's acting this way. She just wants me to cheer up. Well, I don't feel so hopeless though!

So I let myself go and we walked around, she showing me where every single room is. I couldn't remember half of what she said, I just nodded, that's all.

When she was about to show me the gym room, a tall and huge guy, probably a senoir, walks up to Satsuki. 

"Momoi,there's someone outside who wants to meet you.." he pants.

"Who's it, Imayoshi?"

"Ummm...It's Kise Ryouta...from Kaijou."

'Kise? I've heard that name before..'

"Oh?!" She mutters " Mi-chan, I'll be right back. Just look around for yourself 'kay?" And she leaves me with this so called 'Imayoshi'.

"Konichiwa!" Says 'Imayoshi' all of a sudden.

"Konichiwa! Umm...may I kno-"

"I'm  Imayoshi Shoichi, the captain of the basketball team. It's a pleasure to meet you...Sakurajima Misaki, isn't it?" Imayoshi responds quite spontaneously, with a very attractive, sly charm.

'The captain? Wow,  he is HUGE.'

" It's my pleasure actually! I think satsuki has mentioned me before...?"

" No, well, actually you're quite famous."he says with a dashing smart smile which makes me melt. Wow this guy is one hell of a captain!

"Oh?!"

We laugh together.

"Umm..I'll see you around then?" I nod as I watch him walk off, his sturdy figure moving so daintily, I could stare at it forever!

I look around to see a vending machine. Why don't I get a drink or something? So, I decide to go . I pay for it, get the drink, open it up and take a sip. As I walk, I didn't notice something huge coming from the left, and I dash , spilling coke all over the place!

"Oh shi-" I spit "gomen!"

"What the actual fack?"

I look up to see a hotheaded lad, very tall, taller than Imayoshi I think, tanned with a pretty good (amazing, actually) built, and blue hair...

I look down to see a huge stain of coke on this haughty lad's WHITE tee shirt!

'Okayyy..I'm in huge trouble. This guy looks like he is about to beat the shit outta me. Plus, he is so frickin huge. Look at his shoulders! So wide! And his face...so annoyed! Wait. Who the hell does he think he is? Oh, chill. Maybe I need to be polite? I DONT EVEN KNOW.'

"Sorry, sorry. I'm soo very really sorry! I didn't see-"

"Look where you're walking, shortie! What do you think I should do with this mess anyway?!" He spits back. 

'Shortie?! Im 165 cms!'

"Um, I told I'm sorry. I didn't realise-"

"What? Am I that small for you to not notice me?! And what's the point in saying 'sorry'? Tch...just don't make me more annoyed."

"Hey, don't worry! I'll do something about the tee. I'll wash it for you. Or I'll get you another one!"

"Blondie, this is my practice uniform! What am I going to wear if you'll wash it right now?"

'Blondie?! What an ass..'

"No, I'll get you another one. My friend could help you out.."

"What nonsense?! Why did you even buy the drink anyway?"

'Okay, this is beyond my limits!'

"Hey, don't be so rude. You're talking nonsense right now , mister. Besides, it's totally my wish to get a drink or not. Do you even have manners? No offence, but it's just coke. Also, this isn't the only tee you own right?!" I spit back for defense.

The weirdo had a pissed look on his face, as he watches me pick up the can of coke. 

"What if this is the only one, blondie? What'd you do, huh?" He smirks back.

'How dare he talk back after all that?!'

Actually, looking at it, the stain seemed to be pretty big.

" Okay, I'll get you another one...from somewhere, somehow!" I say, though being annoyed af. "Come with me.."

" what? I don't have time for all that!" He says, walking away as I follow him.

"Then how can I help you, hothead?!"

"What did you just call me??" He turns around and asks.

"Douche-bag??"

"Nani? Tch,shortie!"

"Huh..giraffe!"

"I don't care."

"I didn't ask if you did!"

"Fine,Blondie!"

I didn't realise that we were in the gym room now. AND I see Imayoshi walking towards us!

'How dare that jackass call me all that anyway?! He is so arrogant! SHINE!"

"What is going on here? Sakurajima-san, do you need help in something?" Imayoshi asks.

"This" I point at the blue haired bastard's tee shirt "is kind of my fault? Who ever this guy is supposed to be, I need to fix this or else, according to him, he wouldn't be having anything ElSE to wear!!" I declare, frowning at the douche-bag.

" 'kind of'? This is COMPLETELY your fault, blondie! I do the laundry at home! This stain would take ages to vanish!"

Imayoshi laughs and we give him an unbelievable stare.

" Aomine, let the girl go already. She's new here. It's her first day!"

"I don't care."

'What kind of an idiot have I bumped into?! Lord, save me and my soul. He gets so annoyed just for a friggin stain?!'

I eye this blue haired beast carefully. Is he even human? His blue, fierce eyes look directly into mine. He smirks like an ASS. But somehow, I find something really wrong somewhere. That smirk of his...seems to be so sly, deep inside I know there's something MORE.

***************