"swimmer-chan"

𝐇𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐭 down  𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬..𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫chapter....A short 𝐨𝐧𝐞 though! 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨! 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬..𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 :)

*************************************************************************************

RECAP. Coz why not?

*Things Misaki did in the previous chapter, if you don't remember.*

1. She met Kise

2. She felt VERY uncomfortable.

3. She sneezed on the young model's face.

4.Kise got her phone number.

*****

I look rather confused as I try to figure my way back to Satsuki.

'Where the hell is the gym room? I need to give this tee shirt to her and go back to class ASAP.'

All the corridors of Touou Academy pretty much looked the same. And I'm new here too! Screw that. Where the hell am I now?!

As I stumble forward someone bumps into me(...again.). It was that black haired guy from class who asked me questions. He seemed to be a sports freak or something...though he didn't really appear to be an athlete...pretty small for one, with spiky black hair, squinty eyes covered with spectacles and thin. ( Hey I ain't judging!)

"Oh! H-hi, Sakurajima-san!" He stutters 

"Hi! We are in the same class right? What's your name?" I ask.

" Michimiya Takumi..." he smiles nervously "umm..Sakurajima-san, I wanted to-"

"Michimiya-san, could you help me out? I'm a bit confused with the surroundings...do you know where the gym room is?" I sweat-drop, quite proudly though.

"Oh! Well, you're on the wrong way! It's d-downstairs, right opposite to the boys' toilet!" He retorts.

"Okay..thanks! I need to hurry now...I'll see you in class then~" I run away.

I spot the boys' toilet downstairs. As I make my way to the gym room, i spot Imayoshi coming from the boys' toilet, drenched in, what I must reckon, sweat.

He adjusted his wet hair with his hands and removed his spectacles.

"Doumo" I sweat-drop.

"That's swimmer-chan, right? Sorry I can't really see without my spectacles." He chuckles.

'Swimmer-chan'? LOL

"Yeah, it's me! Seems like you practised a lot?"

"Hmm..yeah yeah well, it's my last year so, I gotta give my best."

"Wait, so shouldn't I be calling you 'senpai'?" I ask.

"No please don't. It'll only make things awkward."