Meeting

𝙂𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨! 𝙭𝘿

also, I  dedicate this chapter to @AdiolaQorllari6 for being my first comment! And tysm for voting!

𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜~

*********************************************************

I realize I'd spaced out when I hear voices calling my name. It was someone familiar.

"Misa...."

"Misa chan....."

"MISAKI"

"MI-CHAN!"

"Huh?" I gasp, standing there in front of three giants, and my pink haired best friend.I realize I was hallucinating. I notice a pair of blue eyes. WAIT, was I staring at this idiot's face the whole time?! HELL NO.

"Satchan, when did you come here?"

"About a minute ago, airhead!" Satsuki retorts, eyeing me like I've gone crazy.

And I notice someone I didn't know, standing next to her. He had long, blonde hair, his face like an angel. He looks pretty tall, has a good physique, and his eyes are quite beautiful. He has a piercing on his ear. He smiles at me, like a little child, charmingly, more like a prince.

I was still quite agitated about my "hallucination" and I turn toward those freakish pair of blue eyes and frown, acting like I haven't seen the handsome blonde prince.

"What, blondie? Do you need something?" the AHO asks, smirking.

I stay silent and continue to frown.

"Aominechi!Ohayo!" Says the 'blonde prince'

𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉, 𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉? Sheesh, what an irony!

"Ah...Kise. Ohayo."So,he is Kise Ryouta.

'so welcoming' I roll my eyes and fold my arms 'how come they even know each other?'

I notice Imayoshi beside 'Aomine', smiling, and I make my way towards him.

"Hey. What's going on actually? I'm quite confused...How does that guy know this weirdo?"

Imayoshi cocks an eyebrow.

"Aomine and Kise went to the same school till last year. And obviously they played basketball together..."

'what? That aho plays basketball? I mean he is HUGE but he's an AHO!'

"Wait...so right now we are at the basketball gym?"

"Obviously! Didn't you notice the hoops?!"

......

"AH. I'm soo dumb."

Yes. Imayoshi had also mentioned that he was the captain of the basketball team! And that explains Aomine's "practice uniform". Tsk.

"But then...oh wait. Kise Ryouta...is a model too, right?"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

I kinda laugh at Imayoshi's blatant remark/response. Ha.xD

"Mi-chan! I forgot....." says Satsuki in the middle of their conversation.

"Hey! But what about my tee,Satsuki?" interrupts the AHO.

huh. To hell with you and your fricking tee.