Buddha

A\N: OMG how have yall been!?I'm finally back!! I'm so sorry for being extremely extremely late ...and I hope everyone is doing fine. Stay at home, stay safe and always wash your hands no matter what!!!
Take care~♡
And enjoy this chapter UwU

*****************************************************************

Despite keeping in mind that I need to be nice to him, as the morning crawled in, I grabbed his clean, stain-less tee shirt, which now smelled like me, and aimed it straight at his face, with a wide grin.

The next few weeks went by fast with many a few stuff happening around. I started talking to people of other classes. During recess, I often sat with Yuki and Tamako to have lunch. Classes were going good. Aomine and I  exchanged a few conversations and glances during class when he wanted help in anything. Once in a while, he would disappear from class but I would never care to call him back. After what Imayoshi and I talked about, I thought of observing Aomine from a distance for a while. So, I tried my best not to stay close to him and ignored him whenever he mocked me.

During most of the breaks, I would find myself at the gym with the basketball team giving them a hand in whatever they needed. Soon, I grew familiar with them. I curiously observed Satsuki working on her data. I was quite impressed with her hard work. I often stayed up late until their after-school practice sessions were over, and I'd walk home with Imayoshi and Satsuki or sometimes with Wakamatsu and the others, but never with Aomine Daiki.

I've lately been giving the Aho some silent treatment. All I would do is pass on towels, refreshments or bottles of water to him. The ball would often "accidentally" bounce from his hands over to my direction and I had to frequently throw it back to him. He would slyly smirk and glance back at me as I'd roll my eyes.

The important thing right now was that the Inter-High Championships were coming up.

But that did not change Aomine a bit. He still slacked practice, and when he'd show up, he would still end up winning mercilessly.

I just kept quiet and observed.

One evening, while taking a break from practice for Inter-Highs, Satsuki and I sat up in a corner with her laptop and bundle of dossiers containing every single information about players. The inter-high had started already and Touou had cleared the prelims. But the shocking news Satsuki just received now was that one of the powerful schools in Tokyo had been defeated.

"Oh my God!"Satsuki squealed with disbelief as I jumped.

"What's wrong?" All of us asked at once.

"You won't believe this...Today, Shoutoku was defeated by Seirin!"

"What? Really??"

Everyone was shook, except for me. I had no clue what was going on.
"Where is Aomine-kun?? He needs to hear this..."
" Tch, that bastard's skippinh practice again. And it's already raining outside..." wakamatsu spat as he was about to grab a bento from Sakurai...
When he heard the door swing open.
Aomine wobbled enthusiastically towards us, completely drenched. He dashed forward to Sakurai, grabbed the bento and dug in.
"Ah, thanks Sakurai. I needed this." he munched on.

" Hey you, what do you think you're doing?!" Wakamatsu spat again as he took charge for the bento.
" Ora, let me have some of this!" Aomine spat back, smacking Wakamatsu's arm.
Poor Sakurai was a shivering mess in between both of them.

" Boke, where were you this whole time?? Atleast answer your phone!"

" Wakamatsu, what do you want from me, eh? Don't you understand...you still can't defeat me even after all this. Have you no shame, tch!"