𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙈𝙀

"Dai-chan...." Satsuki talks intently on the phone, "he's back."

"What's going on, Imayoshi?" I ask, poking his arm.

"Stay put, kiddo." he shushed me, putting his arm around my shoulders. "This is about to get interesting..."

"Huh??" I literally tense because of the contact.

𝘣𝘶𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬?

"Satsuki, what's happening?" I ask her.

"Ah, well..." she says.

"well?!" all of us chorused together and I hear Imayoshi stifle a laugh.

"Excuse me, but your arm is kind of heavy, could you like take it off, ya know???" I insist Imayoshi with a disgruntle.

He just TSKed me. Seriously?

"Tetsu-kun's back!!!!!!!!" I hear Satsuki screech, making everyone flinch.

"'Tetsu-kun'?"

"Yes, my Tetsu-kun! Don't you remember I told yo about him, and how I fell in love with him?!"

"........"

"wait....oh, you mean the small, short guy, Kuroko right?"

Satsuki nods her head vigorously.

"And you fell in love with him when he handed you a Popsicle stick, right?"

She nods again.

*awkward silence*

"......okay...."

"So Momoi has a boyfriend? Since when....?" Everyone sounds curious and heartbroken except for the captain, Imayoshi.

He removes his arm from my shoulder as I heave a sigh of relief.

"Okay, now, let's get back to-"

Suddenly, the door blasts open with a blue-haired lad running towards us, panting.

𝘵𝘤𝘩, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?

"Dai-chan, you're back!" Satsuki yells with excitement.

"Yes and...." Aomine looks around the room when he spots me "......what are you doing here?"

"I just came to watch. You don't have to fret." I retort. "I can leave if you don't want me to be he-"

I was about to head out when Imayoshi pulls me back and places his arm around my shoulders again.

"If she wants to watch, let her watch, Aomine.." he tells "Don't worry, she won't bite you. Right, Sakurajima-san?" he looks at me with a smirk, his glasses glinting. I think my heart stopped beating for a second.

"uhh...yeah." I look downwards.

He takes me to the bench, his weight trudging me to walk. He pushes me as I sit.

"Uff...hey!" I grumble "you're really heavy, you know!" 

He flashes his very cocky grin and pushes his glasses with the tip of his finger.

"Be more bold, Sakurajima-san." he mocks "He shouldn't order you like that." and gets off to practise.

𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

Soon, practice starts and I wasn't really excited. Basketball is something that I hate a lot. honestly, I wasn't expecting anything at all, but I was flabbergasted. This was the second time I thought that the sport was so cool.