𝙨𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙚

𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤! 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠...𝐜𝐨𝐳 y𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐞;)  𝐢 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨u𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭...𝐝𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩! 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨! 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞:)

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄,

𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧

***************************************************************************************

"So, Sakurajima-san, you're into basketball too?" Kise asks me on the way.

"Oh, no no definitely not ! Actually, I never really liked basketball... " I say, "Though my father was a basketball coach, I despised it!"

"What? Your father was a coach??"

"Yeah..." I sweat drop,  "Ushijima Kishou." (inspired by the great Ushijima from Haikyuu!!xD)

"Ushijima Kishou?! Ah, I've heard of him. But he isn't popular in Tokyo!"

"Yeah that's coz we were in Osaka for 7 years!"

"Oh...."

"...."

I was actually confused about where the storeroom was- if we had to take the left or right. But then for some reason I thought of taking the right, because I thought it was RIGHT! (hahahhahahah.)

"So...you like basketball, right?" I ask, interrupting the silence.

His eyes widened. Should I not have asked that?

"Is that even a question?! Of course, I LOVE BASKETBALL! Aominechi inspired me to play!"

"OH?"

why? how? when?

"Yeah! He is a monster on court, a know! Besides, he is the ACE of the team. And even last ear in the 'THE GENERATION OF MIRACLES'. "

I laugh at the part where he said 'he is a monster on court'. I mean, isn't he one normally too? But I was shocked when he said the rest.

"He is the ACE?! Seriously?" I squeak with a mixture of surprise and disgust, "'The Generation of Miracles'...I've just heard about it...what was it again?"

Kise face-palms and makes a face.

"Seriously? You don't know?!"

I pout and shake my head.

"WOW! You just don't care at all about basketball, do you?" he laughs.

"Ah, actually it's kind of a long story....but it made me hate the sport so much...besides, I was too focused on swimming..." I say faintly, trying not to remember my past.

Finally, we find the storeroom.

"I think this is it." I say. 

And Kise twists the door knob. The door creaks open.

"ummm...." he mutters.

"What? Is it the wrong room?" I question.

"No. It's just..."