Part 39

Emma raised a dark blonde eyebrow in confusion. "You okay Regina?" She watched as uncertainty slowly replaced the afterglow in Regina's chocolate eyes. Water started pooling, making brown eyes glassy. "Hey." Emma took Regina's hand from her cheek and held it gently in her own. "Regina what's wrong?" Her concern was evident in her tone.

Regina's bottom lip began to tremble slightly. She opened her mouth to speak but then closed it and shut her eyes causing a lone tear to roll down her cheek. Emma brushed it away with her thumb and waited for Regina to speak. Whatever was going on, Emma didn't want to push it. She would let Regina tell her in her own time.

"I-I've never..." Regina began slowly. Emma saw the olive skinned cheeks flush red. "Emma, you're the only woman that... I mean I've never... what if I?" Emma smiled as she began to realize what was bothering her.

"This is your first time with a woman and you don't know if you can go down on me." Emma said bluntly and Regina chuckled through her tears.

"You don't beat around the bush do you?"

"I thought I just proved that I did."

Regina couldn't help but laugh aloud at Emma's statement and the blonde smiled as she could see the pressure being lifted off her love. Regina playfully shoved Emma's shoulder. "You're so bad."

"That's why you love me." Emma winked and gave Regina a peck on the lips. "Regina, I understand, this is new to you and it's okay to be nervous. And if you're not ready, that's okay too."

"Emma, I want you. Every part of you, I want to love you fully." Regina took a deep breath. "But I don't have a lot of sexual experience. I've only had sex with Robin once and we both agreed that it wasn't right."

"So, you're kind of like a virgin." Emma smiled. "That makes this even more special." She kissed Regina lightly on the lips. "But if you're not ready-" Regina interrupted her by placing a finger on her lips.

"I do Emma. I just don't know if I'll be any good. What if I can't make you.. You know."

"Come?" Emma replied and Regina nodded. "Regina, you can make me come just by looking at me. If you are down there I guarantee there will be fireworks." Emma's words reassured Regina and helped to settle her nerves. Emma had an idea, she used her long fingers and dipped them inside her own wet folds and coated them with her essence. She raised her fingers to Regina's lips who was raising an eyebrow at Emma's actions. "Open." Emma whispered.

Regina could smell Emma on the fingers and felt a tug inside her. She parted her lips and allowed Emma to slide her fingers into her mouth. Regina closed her mouth around the fingers and slowly licked them clean. The taste was out of this world and Regina's eyes rolled up into her skull. She hummed and was instantly hungry for more. Emma's lips curled in a smile as she watched Regina's expression change from nervousness to wanton lust.

"More." Regina breathed.

Emma's lips brushed against Regina's. "Come and get it." With a growl Regina moved down Emma's body. It was a mix of passion and determination that propelled her down to Emma's hips until she hovered over Emma and beheld a sight that sent a surge through her whole body.

Emma felt Regina's warm breath over her throbbing area and goose bumps spread over her flesh. Tentatively Regina touched her lips to Emma's lower lips and practically melted inside. Her nervousness fled and was replaced by a hunger for more. Her lips pressed her kiss harder against Emma and she heard a moan of pleasure in response. Slowly her tongue crept out from Regina's parted lips, exploring. The exquisite taste of Emma was unlike anything she had ever dreamed of. She felt like she had been shot from a cannon; the feeling was so exhilarating. Regina lapped hungrily at Emma's lower lips, licking, sucking and moaning all the way.

Emma grabbed the back of Regina's head and clamped her thighs around Regina. Her hips bucked up and down on the bed rapidly. "Fuck! Regina! Holy shit!" Regina's tongue found Emma's clit and began to flick the tip onto the excited nub. Emma didn't try to hold back the orgasm that exploded out of her. Her juices filled Regina's mouth and coated her chin as it ran down her lips. She held her mouth there as she let Emma ride out the waves of pleasure that flowed from her body. Regina finally slid back up the bed to lie shoulder to shoulder with Emma.

For a while the only sound heard in the room was Emma's heavy breathing. Regina watched the blonde's chest rise and fall, her eyes drawn to the hard pink nipples of her lover. Sweat glistened on Emma and her pale green eyes blinked open as she glanced over to Regina.

"Wow." She breathed. "You sure you've never done that before? Because that was just-wow." Regina's smile lit up her face as she beamed at Emma's compliment. The fact that someone cared for her so deeply and that she could please that person had been unknown to her in the past, But now that person was there six inches away from her and was looking at her with so much love. It was almost too much for her to take.

"I want to make you feel like that everyday for the rest of our lives."

"I'm okay with that." Emma grinned from ear to ear, lighting up her entire face. Regina snuggled into Emma's side and rested her head on the blonde's warm breasts. Emma put her arm around her and kissed the top of Regina's dark brown hair. In moments heavy eyelids surrendered and both women slipped into a content and deep sleep.

The morning sun was shining right on Emma's face and with a frown and a squint they forced her eyelids open. She stretched her arm out and didn't feel Regina. For a frightful moment she was convinced that it was all just a wonderful dream and Regina was never there. Then she heard the sound of water running from the shower in the en suite. She breathed a sigh of relief and smiled broadly. It wasn't a dream, Regina was here, they were together now, together in every possible way.

The sound of the running shower stopped and Emma waited in giddy anticipation for the door to open. She didn't have long to wait as the door opened and out walked Regina wearing only a bath towel. Emma's jaw dropped as she took in the beautiful brunette's angelic form. Brunette hair that was usually styled to perfection was drying in soft carefree curls that Emma found extremely sexy. She knew she had to get Regina to wear her hair like that more often. Regina's fresh tan skin was practically calling out to Emma and she wanted to jump off the bed and touch the woman all over.

Just then Regina felt Emma looking at her. She met the green eyes with flakes of gold inside and smiled. "See something you like?" She asked coyly. Emma rose from the bed, completely naked, and wrapped Regina up in her arms.

"No. I see something I love." Regina's cheeks flushed at the words of her lover.

"As much as I want to spend the rest of the day in this room with you we have a lot of work to do." She gave Emma a quick peck on her smiling, thin lips.

"I don't want to go back to reality yet." Emma whined.

"Well, my love, there is much we have to do to clean up this mess that Gold left us."

Emma sighed in exasperation. "I guess I better shower then." As Emma walked toward the ensuite Regina playfully swatted Emma on her naked buttocks and winked at her. "You are bad madam mayor." Emma chuckled.

Regina lowered her voice and gave Emma a smoldering look that dripped with animal attraction. "You have no idea."