Blushing • Jack Johnson

"Baby girl come here," Jack calls from across the room. You walk over to him and say, "yes?"

"I need your help," he says and grabs your hand. He pulls you down onto the couch with him. He lays ontop of you and says, "I need you to kiss meee."

You giggle and say, "Why?" he takes your hands and says, "Because I love you." You blush and he notices. He smiles and says, "You don't need to blush baby girl." You flush red and look away. You always blush when he calls you that.

He tilts your chin up so you look at him. "Hey," he says. "You still need to kiss me," he says and pecks your cheek. He puts his hands around your waist and kisses you on the lips. You run your hands through his hair and tug on the ends. He moans into your mouth and you wrap your legs around his waist. You pull away to look at him.

You wonder if something's wrong. Hes been stressed out lately and you wonder if you should take care of him.

"Baby girl don't stop," he says and crashes his lips to yours. You can feel your cheeks heat up after he called you that. They always do.

"Jack are you okay?" you ask and cup his cheeks. Hes SO DAMN CUTE.

"Mmmmhm, why baby girl?" he says and tickles your sides. You search his face and see how stressed he is. "Y-you just seem stressed, I want to take care of you," you say and peck his lips. He crinkles his eyebrows and says, "Yes baby girl I'm fine."

"Jack stop it," you say and cover your face with your hands. He laughs lowly and takes your hands away from your face. "I can see you blushing," he says and kisses your lips. "Jackkk stop," you say and he pushes your hands over your head.

"You always blush," he says softly and kisses you on the lips. "When I put my arms around your waist. Like this," he puts his arms around your waist and brings you close. You feel your cheeks heat up and he chuckles.

"And when I kiss you," he says in a low voice, "Right here." He kisses your neck and hums on your skin. You burn bright red.

"And when I do this," he says and he brings his top over his head. You bite your lip and feel your face flush pink. He pushes his body against yours and you can feel his toned body against yours.

"And this," he tugs down your trousers. He tosses them onto the floor. Your cheeks glow pink and you try to stop it.

"And when I call you," he lays ontop of you and says centimeters from your lips, "baby girl."

Your face burns so much redder than before. He presses his lips to yours and kisses you.

"I love you," he says once your both breathing heavily. "I love you too," you say.