*Jealous* Cameron Dallas Imagine ft. the lovely Ashton Irwin!

"So what you do is you use this side of it, but it won't work if you don't put enough pressure on it," Ashton says and shows you his drumsticks.

You're in band class and Ashton is teaching you how to play the drums. It's so sweet of him to do that you thought!

"So, you got it?" he says and looks up at you. "Yep I think so!" you say and smile. He smiles and his dimple pops. Adorable!

you feel Cam glare across the room at you and Ashton and you look over. Cams jaw is clenched and his face is flushed.

you turn back to Ashton and he adjusts his bandana. "So how about you try now," he says and hands you his drum sticks. You take them and sit in the spot Ashton was sitting in before.

The tops of the drums and the sticks are worn out noticeably. Damn that boy hits those drums hard you think. Suddenly you blush and try to hide it.

"Youre blushing," Ashton says and smiles with his adorable dimples. "Um, yeah." you say shyly.

"Ill play bass, while you play melody okay?" he says and you nod. "Okay," he counts off 1,2,3,4, then you start playing. Hes playing the bass, but he seems so uncomfortable.

Halfway through, he says, "Stop, stop, stop." You think you messed up, and your heart does a sinky feeling.

"Sorry did I mess up-" "No darling it's not you, it's just that I can't play bass like this- it's just too uncomfortable standing," he interrupts you.

he called you darling. WhAT.

"I-I- I don't-" "Okay, stand up," he says, and you stand. He slides by you and sits down in your seat. "Ashton, how am I suppose to-" "Well aren't you going to sit down?" Ashton says.

"I-" "Come on now," he says and taps on his knee.

oH. He wants you to sit on his lap. While you play HIS drums. WHaT.

You sit down and try not to blush. He hands you the drum sticks and you hear cat calls from outside the band room. "oooh Irwin get some!" your schools bad boy Michael Clifford coos and the sweet heart Luke Hemmings giggles.

"Don't listen to them, they dont even- they don't even know what they're t-talking about," Ashton says as a blush creeps onto his cheeks.

"Ashton Irwin are you blushing?" you say shockingly and he laughs. "Oh don't mind me!" he laughs it off.

He's just about to count off when he says, "And please, just call me Ash."

you almost faint. AShTON IRwIN WANTS YOu TO CALL HiM ASH.

"Alright, now- wait wait," he says and you feel his arms go around yours. His hands close around yours and he says in your ear, "This is how you hold them, okay?"

You nod and swoon over how into drumming he is. You glance over at Cam and he's bright red. Your eyes dart back to the drums and you try to focus.

You both start playing, and when the bass line ends and the melody continues, Ashton makes himself comfortable. He wraps his muscular arms around your waist as you keep playing and puts his chin on your shoulder. He listens to you play and you try not to slip up. You play the rest of the song perfectly and finally finish.

You understand now why Ashton, or Ash, has such strong arms. It's a workout playing those drums!

"Nice job, that was great!" he says and squeezes you a bit tighter. Your stomach flips and you both get up as the end of class nears.

"Maybe we can meet up sometime and I can teach you some more stuff," he says and smiles as his dimples pop.

"At my house," he says and flicks his hair. "Oh- yeah that would be fun," you say and smile. He starts packing up his stuff and you say, "Do you want me to help you pick up or-"

"No, no sweet heart that's okay," he says and continues picking up.

HoLY.

"Well thank you so much for teaching me a bit," you say and he smiles. "Of course darling," he says, "See you soon sweet heart." The bell rings and you almost trip out of the band room.

You mumble "Oh my goddd," under your breath and your heart skips a couple beats. "Well well what a steamy band class huh babe?!" Cameron comes walking up behind you. He wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your cheek.

"So this Ashton kid huh?" he says and his jaw clenches. He drapes his arm around your shoulder. "He was just teaching me to play-" "Baby girl, I've already talked to him. Nothing is going to happen between you two," he says and smirks.

"Cameronn!" you groan and he laughs. You pout and he kisses your cheek. "You know I love you right babe," he whispers in your ear and you nod. "Good," he says and kisses you. "Cuz you're mine and only mine," he says and kisses you again.

A/N Hello lovelies!!!

I'm so excited to be writing this *jealous* series!

and this part of the series features the lovely one and only Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds of Summer! With 2 of the other boys from the band also! (I left Calum out of this- Im sorry Cal! Dont worry- I have nothing against him- he's actually my fav ;)

Hope you all like the series so far!