(Late) Valentine's Day imagine

You throw your bag onto the counter and turn on the coffee pot immediatley. You've been at work for all of valentines day.

You sink onto the side of the counter in your heels and mini skirt. You're wearing a tan chiffon button up top with a black cami underneath, since you have to dress nice for today.

"baby are you home?!" Taylor yells from the other room. "yes!" you yell. Taylor walks out holding his phone wearing only his boxers. "hey gorgeous," he says and kisses your lips. "shut up, you know I hate dressing up," you say teasingly. He pecks your lips again and says, "yeah but you look pretty."

He kisses your lips again and says, "..pretty sexy." you scoff and roll your eyes as he smirks. You walk over to the coffee pot after he let's go of your waist. You grab a mug from the bottom cabinet. "ZAYUMMM," Taylor calls from the counter and you roll your eyes.

"zayumm you should be giving me a lap dance in that outfit bae," he says and you whip around. "Taylor!!" you say and blush. He laughs and you turn back around to pour your coffee. You pour it into the biggest mug you have. Taylors been keeping you up late all week to have some fun for Valentine's Day week.

You turn around with your coffee cup and go to sit down next to Taylor. You were fixing to sit in a stool, but Taylor grabbed your waist and pulled you onto his lap, practically sloshing your coffee everywhere. "TAYLOR!" you shout frustratedly and wipe up the side of your cup with your hand. "yuck," you say and wipe it on Taylors bare arm.

"I'm sorry baby," he says and kisses your neck. "it's fine Taylor, just don't- don't do that all of a sudden," you say and stutter because of your shirt. It's very uncomfortable, the fabric is scratchy.

You feel strong arms wrap around your waist just as you're about to take a sip of your coffee. Taylor rests his chin on your shoulder. "Taylor," you say. "mmmm babygirl," he says and you blush. His arms move around your waist and your shirt itches your arms.

You move your shoulders to get rid of the itch in your shirt but it doesn't work. You get frustrated and turn around so your facing frontwards on taylors lap. "hold this," you say and hand him your coffee. He takes it and you unbutton your shirt and take it off.

You're left in your black cami which is comfortably rolled up a bit from the bottom, showing a line of your stomach. Taylor grabs the bottom of your cami and pulls it over your head.

"Taylor I'm not stripping!" you say and cover up your exposed chest in your black lacey bra. "I know, I just thought that it would be more comfortable," he says and winks. Your cheeks burn red and you say, "Taylor stop it."

Taylor takes your hands away from around yourself and pecks your lips saying, "oh come on, you look beautiful." you take your hands away and go to put your arms over yourself when Taylor takes your hands again. "ah ah ah no," he says and kisses you again. "Taylor-" you say uncomfortably, considering you're in your bra and your straddling him.

"mmmm yes baby girl," he replies and you blush. He puts his arms around your waist and kisses your lips. He pulls away and says, "are you okay baby?" you nod and he says, "you need to relax a bit, you're really stressed."

He takes your hips and wraps your legs around his waist. He stands up with his hands under your thighs and he carries you over to the bedroom. You rest your head on his shoulder as he walks the rest of the way there before sitting down on the bed.

You link your arms around the back of his neck and he rests his arms around your waist. He kisses your neck while your head is on his shoulder. Taylor hums on your skin and you moan quietly. "are you tired baby," he says. "mmm," you hum a yes and he hugs your waist closer.

He pulls your head away from his shoulder and kisses you on the lips. Taylor picks you up and holds you bridal style in his arms so you can fall asleep. He kisses your forehead and says, "go on, go to sleep baby."

You hum again and he hugs your waist. Taylor mumbles something about being uncomfortable while sleeping and tugs on the top of your skirt. He pulls off your heels and tugs off your skirt. "Tay, baby Im too tired we can't-" you say with your eyes closed. "I'm not, I'm just trying to make you comfortable," he says and kisses you again. His arms are warm around the bare skin of your waist.

He keeps kissing you until you slowly drift off to sleep. When you're almost asleep you hear him whisper to himself, "Dont worry, we'll just have some fun tomorrow."

He kisses your forehead and then pecks your lips once more before he lays you down on the pillow. He lays next to you and pulls you close by your waist before cuddling up to sleep for the first time in this crazy restless week. 

A/N OMG THANK YOU FOR 1,000 READS!!!! 

and requests are still open for anyone who wants one :)

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!! -Emily