eleven

sooyeon p.o.v

I slammed my room door in frustation and sat on my bed. Why does everyone pair me with Taehyung? We definitely won't be compatible, and never would be! What is wrong with their heads, why would they think about such a ridiculous thought?

I buried my head inside my pillow and sighed loudly. Anger boiled up inside me as that scene of them shipping me with Taehyung appeared along with that jerk's annoying face. Worst of all, he's living under the same roof as me for THE WHOLE WEEKEND.

Does life really hate me that much?

"Stupid Taehyung! Pabo, pabo, pabo!" I yelled, charging towards my pillow in fury. I punched my pillow several times until I finally got tired. I put my head inside my palms, feeling like sht.

Suddenly, a knock is heard on my door.

"Go away," I groaned, hiding under the darkness of my large blanket.

Then the person who knocked entered my room.

"Aren't you going to eat?" the familiar deep voice, the one that I've hated since the first time I heard it.

"Taehyung, I know it's you. Just get out of my room!" I yelled, still hiding under my thick blanket.

"Just so you know, I left you some spaghetti on the table. Fine with me if you wanna starve to death," he said emotionlessly, closing the door behind him.

After he left, I slowly rose up from my blanket, walking slowly to the door. I tried to hear if anyone is standing outside the door, just in case if Taehyung is still there to tick me off even more.

I opened the door and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I walked on the cold flooring and saw the plate of food on the table.

He actually left me a plate of spaghetti, huh. I thought, as I silently took my fork to dig in, but stopped for a second.

Wait, what if he puts poison in it?

Forget it, I'm hungry anyway so I'm going to eat it.

I wolfed down the cold plate of spaghetti in just two minutes, I didn't realize that I was this hungry. Now that I'm full, I decided to go back to my room to get some sleep since it's already 10 P.M.

I fell asleep fast as soon as I closed my eyes, under my favorite blanket.

-- time skip to about 2 a.m. --

I was sleeping peacefully. Since when was the bed this warm? I thought, as I tried to find my pillow with my closed eyes. I finally found it and hugged it.

So fluffy.

Weird. My pillow would always be cold during the night. It's warm today. I buried my face onto my pillow. Why is it a little hard? I unconciously furrowed my eyebrows.

I then touched the pillow that I was hugging. Wait.. Does my pillow have... Arms?

Hold on, since when do I even have an extra pillow, and that big in addition? I remember borrowing it to Jungkook in the morning, as he said his friends are going to come!

I shot my eyes open.

What. The. Heck.

And I screamed.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

I breathed heavily, as I pushed him off my bed, eyes as big as a tennis ball, causing a loud thump on the wooden flooring. I'm sure by how loudly I yelled everyone in the house must have heard me by now. Shoot.